Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

That was a close one!⚾ We left the game and it was 3-1 Red Sox's so we got to see a good portion of the game we got home! Katie will be fine according to the sports doctor. She "popped" her kneecap out again 😱. He fixed it and it's pretty sore; "dancers injury" plus the fact that she's still growing. She needs to rest it and once the soreness is gone she can get back to dancing.:tink:

Okay we can’t be friends anymore your team won :rotfl2:It was a good game. Our bullpen needs help. Tomorrow baseball and hockey. Bruins first game:banana:

Ft Wilderness?
i-M4Mf3Cv-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Ft. Wilderness.

Okay we can’t be friends anymore your team won :rotfl2:It was a good game. Our bullpen needs help. Tomorrow baseball and hockey. Bruins first game:banana:

:rotfl2: LOVE IT! Be patient...your time is coming! Tomorrow WILL be busy....baseball, Aggie's game and Howard Payne plays soccer at 5. Allie is going back in the morning (won't get MRI results probably until Monday) so she can take the rest of her injured teammates :rolleyes1 to Abilene to watch the game. We'll be watching online....not up to a 5 hour drive when she won't be playing! :tink:

I'm going to ATTEMPT to add some photos but still having issues with computer....it's driving me MAD! :crazy: GREAT game tonight....42-7 win over arch rivals and we loved every minute of it! Surrounded by family in the stands made it even more fun! LOVE Friday Night Lights....I even CALLED TD #3! They went to the line and I told David....Reese on a 96 yard TD (were pinned back on the 4 yard line) and GUESS WHAT HAPPENED! I WAS SO EXCITED I DIDN'T EVEN GET A PICTURE! Justin's friends from China are now huge fans of high school football in Texas!

P1840791-S.jpg
P1840792-S.jpg
P1240136-S.jpg

P1840913-S.jpg
P1840799-S.jpg
P1840801-S.jpg
P1840808-S.jpg
P1840826-S.jpg
P1840833-S.jpg
P1840850-S.jpg
P1240072-S.jpg
P1240080-S.jpg
P1240084-S.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter