Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
Looks like my team is playing your team in baseball and football this week. :banana:
😂 Yes they are :cheer2: but let's still be friends no matter the outcome! :goodvibes I'm going to say the football will be more interesting than the baseball unless the Astro bats are hot. :scratchin Astros need help in the relief pitching department according to David. Was a little surprised they pulled the 1st series out! :tink:

Diane♥Disney

DIS Veteran
😂 Yes they are :cheer2: but let's still be friends no matter the outcome! :goodvibes I'm going to say the football will be more interesting than the baseball unless the Astro bats are hot. :scratchin Astros need help in the relief pitching department according to David. Was a little surprised they pulled the 1st series out! :tink:
I don’t think the Cowboys will have a problem. Although the Pats did keep it close against Tampa so hopefully it’s a good game. Red Sox aren’t great in the relief department either.

• goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    I don’t think the Cowboys will have a problem. Although the Pats did keep it close against Tampa so hopefully it’s a good game. Red Sox aren’t great in the relief department either.
    Well should be an interesting series then! I only watch baseball during the playoffs but have been a fan of the Astros since I was a little girl and my Daddy would listen to ALL the games on the radio! I'm sure he's "watching from Heaven" and enjoying the last few years! Cowboys ARE on a roll but it will be a great game. Excited to watch it! 💞🏈💞:tink:

• Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES