Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

are they suppose to be there or did some one throw their old shoes away
Resort or other?

i-QJgkrzv-Th.jpg

These shoes are suppose to be there; this is associated with a resort. :tink:

Late night :faint: Games now start at 7 so the afternoons are a little short; needed to get a lot done before our weekend in Dallas. Another decisive win tonight for the "Nickel (#5) and Dime (#10) boys. Again, suppose to be a high, tight scoring game (both teams were 3-0) but the Brahmas were up 35-0 a few minutes before halftime. The other team is "notorious" for "dirty play", especially when they're behind. Proved true tonight. Our quarterback had just made a long run and was tackled right in front of us. Getting up from the pile, one of the players deliberately stepped on Jake's ankle. He was "busted" with a personal fowl penalty but Jake had to be carted off the field. His family sits right next to us in the stands and they called his parents down to take him to the hospital. Sara texted Amy after the game and she said "pray it's a sprain and not a break"; they were getting him into X-ray ASAP. Sure did "tick" the team off as evident by the final score. :furious: AND....Katie found out today her BFF has tested positive! :headache: They've been "apart" since last weeks game so hoping that's been long enough. Sure was a BEAUTIFUL night for football though....

P1230270-S.jpg
P1230307-S.jpg
P1230367-S.jpg

P1230232-M.jpg
P1230242-M.jpg
P1230277-M.jpg
P1230286-M.jpg
P1230324-M.jpg
P1230341-M.jpg
:tink:

Not sure where to start on this one. Deluxe? Maybe WL?WLV?

Quarterback is out for season...maybe out for soccer season too.😭 Broken fibula and dislocated ankle. Breaks our hearts; such a great kid and senior year. His Mom told Sara he's in good spirits but they're not!😒 On the road for the next 4 hours...at least we have college football to listen too!

This will be interesting but shouldn't be to hard. I wouldn't classify the associated resort as deluxe, not WL or WLV.

Quarterback is out for season...maybe out for soccer season too.😭 Broken fibula and dislocated ankle. Breaks our hearts; such a great kid and senior year. His Mom told Sara he's in good spirits but they're not!😒 On the road for the next 4 hours...at least we have college football to listen too!

This will be interesting but shouldn't be to hard. I wouldn't classify the associated resort as deluxe, not WL or WLV.

Ft Wilderness?

That's too bad about the QB 😟 Is he a senior?

Furniture delivery day😁

The new sofa. It’s a charcoal gray color.

C69897D2-C9EB-4C7A-9467-4AD4CFD3E076.jpeg

They brought the wrong recliner🤬🤬🤬 the paperwork was right but the stupid sales person ordered the wrong one. Luckily they have the one I ordered in the warehouse. I hope it’s the right one anyway. They are supposed to call Monday and let me know when they can deliver it.

Furniture delivery day😁

The new sofa. It’s a charcoal gray color.

View attachment 607401

They brought the wrong recliner🤬🤬🤬 the paperwork was right but the stupid sales person ordered the wrong one. Luckily they have the one I ordered in the warehouse. I hope it’s the right one anyway. They are supposed to call Monday and let me know when they can deliver it.

Well that was worth the wait! Love that sofa! Looks so comfortable but what the heck on the recliner! You had to wait that long for the WRONG recliner!🤪 They should give you that sucker for free!😅

Ft Wilderness?

That's too bad about the QB 😟 Is he a senior?

Yes...he's a senior.😞 And no plans to play in college. Sucks for the team, this is a really tight, GOOD bunch of athletes who've played together since 7th grade and they have a really good chance to advance in the playoffs. Backup QB is pretty good though...he just needs reps to get some experience.
Disappointing day here to; girls lost 0-2. Played so good the last 3 games but for some stupid reason Coach changed defense and they were LOST! A few bad calls too; girl from other team had one of our girls in a "head lock" and she punched her arm to get loose and OUR player got yellow carded!🤪 I thought her Dad was gonna go on the field and punch the ref!🤣 Emily and Allie were both arguing with him! Had a good dinner with her afterwards and walked to a cute little shop for frozen yogurt before she had to go back. Three hour drive for her to get back to Brownwood and she can finally relax tomorrow!

My crop IS associated with Ft. Wilderness; tell me the "story" of the tennis shoes.😉

Yes...he's a senior.😞 And no plans to play in college. Sucks for the team, this is a really tight, GOOD bunch of athletes who've played together since 7th grade and they have a really good chance to advance in the playoffs. Backup QB is pretty good though...he just needs reps to get some experience.
Disappointing day here to; girls lost 0-2. Played so good the last 3 games but for some stupid reason Coach changed defense and they were LOST! A few bad calls too; girl from other team had one of our girls in a "head lock" and she punched her arm to get loose and OUR player got yellow carded!🤪 I thought her Dad was gonna go on the field and punch the ref!🤣 Emily and Allie were both arguing with him! Had a good dinner with her afterwards and walked to a cute little shop for frozen yogurt before she had to go back. Three hour drive for her to get back to Brownwood and she can finally relax tomorrow!

My crop IS associated with Ft. Wilderness; tell me the "story" of the tennis shoes.😉

That stinks he won't be able to finish out his senior year playing. Sounds like you had bad refs at soccer. :crazy:

Research says it's the marina CMs tradition to throw their white sneaker on a tree limb?

That stinks he won't be able to finish out his senior year playing. Sounds like you had bad refs at soccer. :crazy:

Research says it's the marina CMs tradition to throw their white sneaker on a tree limb?

Yes it does; his senior season ended abruptly just like Allie's. Ironically he was her date to the prom in her junior year AND he was elevated to starting QB last year in preseason when that senior had a year ending injury!
Refs were from the area and they were playing a branch of the University of Texas so we weren't surprised!! Allie was knocked down 4 times and got ONE free kick!🤪
About 2 hours from home and I'll post picture but your research is correct. Pretty cool tradition!
Internet has been really spotty today but we ate at a really neat diner for breakfast...good food!607700

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter