Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I don't have any pictures with grapes :headache: Is it on a float? Goofy's float?

:dance3: YES...it's from Goofy's float! I made the crop after your last parade picture! :goodvibes

i-CLQTZ4w-XL.jpg
:tink:

Park? Attraction?

Are you getting to go pick apples this weekend or is the pool dismantling taking priority? I FINALLY have my antique china cabinet moved back into the dining area :dance3: and David's getting electrical plugs finished! 😁 SO nice to see a few more things completed. SHOULD forget about "pool time" and do a little more unpacking but I "need" to venture out to my "happy place" for an hour! Then I'll get back to work while I watch the Cowboys game.

i-z92QkVP-Th.jpg

This is from a park but it's not from an attraction. :tink:

Are you getting to go pick apples this weekend or is the pool dismantling taking priority? I FINALLY have my antique china cabinet moved back into the dining area :dance3: and David's getting electrical plugs finished! 😁 SO nice to see a few more things completed. SHOULD forget about "pool time" and do a little more unpacking but I "need" to venture out to my "happy place" for an hour! Then I'll get back to work while I watch the Cowboys game.

i-z92QkVP-Th.jpg

This is from a park but it's not from an attraction. :tink:

Shop or food service?

We went apple picking beautiful day for it. Got some apple cider donuts too. I guess I’ll make apple crisp later.

Shop or food service?

We went apple picking beautiful day for it. Got some apple cider donuts too. I guess I’ll make apple crisp later.

:cloud9: Sounds SO nice! Pool water is 78 so was a little chilly getting in but boy did it feel good once I got adjusted! :cloud9:

i-z92QkVP-Th.jpg

This is from a park shop. :tink:

Oooohhh I like this. I searched and can’t find it anywhere.

Maybe check again after October 1st; it's SO pretty! I'll have to ask around and see if anyone we know is going to Disney World soon. Normally, during our Fair Week in the first part of October, we have several families we know that go. The kids get most of the week off to work on their fair projects and many families with kids that aren't involved do their vacations that week. If I hear of anyone I could ask them to look for you and I could mail it to you....but I'd check after October 1st....might be your best bet! :goodvibes :tink:

Maybe check again after October 1st; it's SO pretty! I'll have to ask around and see if anyone we know is going to Disney World soon. Normally, during our Fair Week in the first part of October, we have several families we know that go. The kids get most of the week off to work on their fair projects and many families with kids that aren't involved do their vacations that week. If I hear of anyone I could ask them to look for you and I could mail it to you....but I'd check after October 1st....might be your best bet! :goodvibes :tink:

I'll have to check again.

Work has been so stupidly crazy I feel like I don't have time for anything. I've been meaning to PM you but haven't had a chance. :faint:

I'll have to check again.

Work has been so stupidly crazy I feel like I don't have time for anything. I've been meaning to PM you but haven't had a chance. :faint:

I figured that since y'all are down 1 worker! 😠 Understand though; Sara was down 4 teachers today! One out with Covid symptoms (but she tested negative) and 3 with the stupid stomach bug that's going around too! Two of them actually sick and one with a sick kid. I know SHE'S ready for things to settle down and I'm sure you are too! 🙄

Allie and both soccer teams leave tomorrow morning at 9:30 for Arkansas! WISH David would have decided to do this "long weekend" trip for my anniversary gift instead of picking deep sea fishing....which he's given up on THAT idea because of the hurricane last week! Instead of a 5 day trip (and hopefully a little "fall foliage" to view) we're only staying overnight after the game in the Dallas area Saturday. They don't play until 5 so it will be 7 when they're finished and 8-8:30 before we can get Allie back after dinner. THEN it would be a 4 hour trip home and we're both to old to do THAT! Sara and Treavor have to come back; Treavor has golf commitments Sunday morning and Katie has dance at 1. Sure wish the Cowboys played Sunday instead of Monday night! We'd have gone to the game! At least hoping to do a little Christmas shopping. :tink:

Last edited:
just going to guess because i have no clue

Black Spire Outfitters?

i-z92QkVP-Th.jpg

That's the only way to get it solved! Guesses add to the "clues"; this is not from Black Spire Outfitters...or any of the Marketplace area shops. It's an "independent" shop for the "savvy" :rotfl: shopper in Batauu. :goodvibes:tink:

Well look like they extended the boarder cross again will Oct 21 I am sure they will extend it even more after that because the US don’t want us to cross :(

the boarder has been closed since March 2020

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter