Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

By any chance is it this part of the Festival of Fantasy Parade; the emblem on the far left is not very clear but looks similar to your crop?

i-2RdxpBq-M.jpg
:tink:

Bingo :dogdance: Some of the Rapunzel characters do look like Vikings.

"That's a Wrap" on the 2021 soccer season. Spring Sports Awards Program this evening and Miss Katie surprised us with the announcement she'd made Academic All-District. :goodvibes Bless her heart, she's always been "right there" with earning all A's and she finally did it during her Freshman year! And, following in her BFF Allie's footsteps, our Miss Cami was voted on as Team MVP! :cheer2: So happy to see the beautiful Ari win the Fighting Heart Award and super excited to hear that Julie has been asked/earned the right to play in the Texas Soccer Coaches Association's state game. Excited for these girls but so, so sad remembering that Allie's class missed all this last year....and brought to tears when, afterwards, the Coach told us with Allie's record last year SHE would have been invited to participate in the TSCA's state game. 😢 Final team photo of the 2021 Brahmanette Soccer Team. ⚽💞

P1790872-M.jpg
P1790909-M.jpg
P1790917-M.jpg
P1790927-M.jpg
P1790925-L.jpg
:tink:

that looks like it is coming out nicely
lots of storage

:thumbsup2 The large "box" on the left is the pantry, fridge sits next to it and the rest storage. 50 years of marriage equals a LOT of "stuff". Tried to add a lot to the "Goodwill" stack but as soon as I get rid of something I NEED IT :headache: so keeping most of what we've accumulated and we'll let the girls sort it out after we're "gone"! :rolleyes::tink:

There's only one meet and greet in Dinoland, right? The one on the right as you come in from Discovery Island, next to the little food shack and before Chester and Hester's. So are we done?

i-xQHqxt4-Th.jpg

There are actually FIVE Meet and Greets at different times in Dinoland; not sure which one you're describing. Could you name the character? There's a couple to the right when you come from DI that's close to Dino-Bite Snacks, a couple close to Restaurantosaurus and another close to Chester and Hester's? :tink:

i-xQHqxt4-Th.jpg

There are actually FIVE Meet and Greets at different times in Dinoland; not sure which one you're describing. Could you name the character? There's a couple to the right when you come from DI that's close to Dino-Bite Snacks, a couple close to Restaurantosaurus and another close to Chester and Hester's? :tink:

I’ll start with Daisy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts