Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

party: YES....was looking for the stone wall/walkway leaving LS and entering Frontierland. Such a pretty spot, especially when the Riverboat cruises by! party:

i-sgzFf2n-XL.jpg
:tink:

Finally that was a tough one. :crazy: I knew of the stone walkway but I didn’t think there would be a checker board just there by the wall:rotfl:

Finally that was a tough one. :crazy: I knew of the stone walkway but I didn’t think there would be a checker board just there by the wall:rotfl:

😁 I honestly don't remember it being there!😂 I saw the picture when I was looking for something else the other evening and thought it might be a challenge. (On the personal front....not good things happening today with the medical problem. I'll PM you later if I get a chance. Trying to get the place organized before tomorrow morning and David's trying to get the new water lines to the kitchen between phone calls. :headache: I'm afraid it's going to be a late night. :faint:) :tink:

Pretty arrangement to brighten the house; new azalea and bougainvillea's for my yard and a new home for the patio birdies! 💞

P1790845-L.jpg

...and Boo is SO done with this remodeling! She's a little mad at me this evening since I had to move her "home" to the playroom 😉...

P1790839-L.jpg

Pretty arrangement to brighten the house; new azalea and bougainvillea's for my yard and a new home for the patio birdies! 💞

P1790845-L.jpg

...and Boo is SO done with this remodeling! She's a little mad at me this evening since I had to move her "home" to the playroom 😉...

P1790839-L.jpg

Is your renovation going to be done before you go to DW? 23 days?!

Is your renovation going to be done before you go to DW? 23 days?!

Goal is to get kitchen area cabinets done in 2 weeks so David has a week before we leave to do odds/ends like electrical work and a little more plumbing. Treavor is having his painters come in while we're gone; we'd have to "move out" anyway since there is a LOT of painting to be done so works out perfectly. If all goes as planned I'll be able to "move" back in my kitchen when we get back and David, Treavor and Bryan can lay the floor the next weekend. Cabinet makers are making good progress already this morning. My pantry/refrigerator area is already framed and they've moved on to area where sink/dishwasher sits so I'm thinking they'll easily complete everything on time. :tink:

This is from "attraction" in the MK.

It is not related to Norway or Vikings. (I had to google it to make sure. Probably some Viking influence.)

By any chance is it this part of the Festival of Fantasy Parade; the emblem on the far left is not very clear but looks similar to your crop?

i-2RdxpBq-M.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter