Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is from a park.

epcot? china? i have not been inside in a while but do they have any displays in the temple building, looks like an old 3D map of a city

Making good progress. I like the counter area.

:thumbsup2 Yes...no work today though; Treavor needed the crew to redo some cabinets at another job. The refrigerator the couple ordered is no longer available and they had to "re-do" that part of the kitchen cabinets to accommodate the larger one they bought. Hope they're back tomorrow! :tink:

Since we are talking about kitchens,

here is our news
my mom is redoing her whole kitchen as well here are a few photos of the rendering of that it will look like. , demo is going to start soon it has already sort of stating with a few items. So is also redoing her master ensuite as well along with a few other items around the house.

She is doing all this work because she is going to sell and wants the most she can get. She is hoping for around 1.6 mil.

Hopefully all this will be done by the end of summer time.

And when she goes to sell we are also going to sell too and then combine and buy a big house together with a suite down stairs or a detached coach house where she will live and we will have the rest of the house. We have been playing around with this idea for a while but finally decided to do it.

With both places sold. All debt gone we are looing at a budget around 2 mil but we would probably get something below that so we have some extra money for other things

IMG_4987.JPG

here is our news
my mom is redoing her whole kitchen as well here are a few photos of the rendering of that it will look like. , demo is going to start soon it has already sort of stating with a few items. So is also redoing her master ensuite as well along with a few other items around the house.

She is doing all this work because she is going to sell and wants the most she can get. She is hoping for around 1.6 mil.

And when she goes to sell we are also going to sell too and then combine and buy a big house together with a suite down stairs or a detached coach house where she will live and we will have the rest of the house. We have been playing around with this idea for a while but finally decided to do it.

With both places sold. All debt gone we are looing at a budget around 2 mil but we would probably get something below that so we have some extra money for other things

View attachment 574821
View attachment 574822
View attachment 574819

WHAT A GREAT IDEA! You sure you don't want to move to Texas? With the 2 million you could probably get a FABULOUS place in the country with acreage here! :rotfl:Love the drawings; Sara SO wanted us to install an island but we're looking for more space. We're both tired of bumping into one another when we're putting dinner on the table. If homes there are selling as fast as they are here be prepared to be in a new place before the end of the year! It's CRAZY around here; homes are selling the VERY day they're put on the market, most of the time for above asking price. Is your Mom moving in with you while they're doing the remodeling? I can PROMISE you....it's crazy! I'm already tired of walking to the shower to fill the water pitcher! :rotfl2::tink:

WHAT A GREAT IDEA! You sure you don't want to move to Texas? With the 2 million you could probably get a FABULOUS place in the country with acreage here! :rotfl:Love the drawings; Sara SO wanted us to install an island but we're looking for more space. We're both tired of bumping into one another when we're putting dinner on the table. If homes there are selling as fast as they are here be prepared to be in a new place before the end of the year! It's CRAZY around here; homes are selling the VERY day they're put on the market, most of the time for above asking price. Is your Mom moving in with you while they're doing the remodeling? I can PROMISE you....it's crazy! I'm already tired of walking to the shower to fill the water pitcher! :rotfl2::tink:

no she has a suite down stairs as well with a full kitchen which she will use when they redo the one up stairs

here is our news

View attachment 574821
View attachment 574822
View attachment 574819

What a great idea! Great time to sell down here. Hope you find a place you love. Your little girl is so cute! How old is she now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter