Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is not from a park.

Resort or other?

I thought this was Jambo house but you sound pretty confident and it could be Kidani. So....... Winner, winner, chicken dinner! :woohoo:

View attachment 573950

No....that would be Kidani....I have the same picture in my Snapfish album but it stops at the blue lantern. Wish I'd had time to transfer that years trip pictures to SmugMug before Photobucket shut down their free service. Flower and Garden pictures are so pretty but Snapfish won't let me share. One of these days I'll download to the computer again and get them transferred! :tink:

Somewhere around LLT or Diamond Horseshoe?

Good lunch with the girls...and Treavor :goodvibes; his Mom and Grandmother joined us and we got to see Allie's high school BFF and her family too! Haven't seen them since GRADUATION so had a nice visit again! 🌺

i-s2nMGfC-S.jpg

You're RIGHT THERE..."look around" and tell me what you see. :scratchin:tink:

Good lunch with the girls...and Treavor :goodvibes; his Mom and Grandmother joined us and we got to see Allie's high school BFF and her family too! Haven't seen them since GRADUATION so had a nice visit again! 🌺

i-s2nMGfC-S.jpg

You're RIGHT THERE..."look around" and tell me what you see. :scratchin:tink:

The Liberty Tree?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter