Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it a light fixture?

Cash register? Sign?

i-fZvWq9b-S.jpg

It's pretty enough but not a light fixture, cash register or sign. :tink:

when was this taken and why are people wearing toques in Florida lol

:rotfl2: Jeff...I can assure you it DOES get "cold" at DW. :rotfl2: Case in point...the week after you left in 2015. :cold:

i-QVkwz93-M.jpg
i-pJb73Nj-M.jpg

The CM's were better prepared than we were! We'd checked the weather forecast and packed our light jackets but DANG IT...it was C-O-L-D that morning waiting on the dock for the WL boat :sail: at 6:30 AM! :cold::cold::cold: First stop in the MK was for hot chocolate and hot coffee! :drinking1 By 10 AM the ever present Florida sunshine warmed us up but the next 2 evenings those jackets were on by 6 PM! ::yes:: And ED was even wearing a coat last year in December for our "sleigh ride"...

i-xWSG72S-L.jpg
:tink:

Because it was probably 65 degrees, that's about when I break out mine, lol.

That morning on the WL dock the temperature was 45 ... and that wind blowing over the water made it feel like 30 something. Thank goodness they were using the "closed in" boat! :tink:

:rotfl2: Jeff...I can assure you it DOES get "cold" at DW. :rotfl2: Case in point...the week after you left in 2015. :cold:

i-QVkwz93-M.jpg
i-pJb73Nj-M.jpg

The CM's were better prepared than we were! We'd checked the weather forecast and packed our light jackets but DANG IT...it was C-O-L-D that morning waiting on the dock for the WL boat :sail: at 6:30 AM! :cold::cold::cold: First stop in the MK was for hot chocolate and hot coffee! :drinking1 By 10 AM the ever present Florida sunshine warmed us up but the next 2 evenings those jackets were on by 6 PM! ::yes:: And ED was even wearing a coat last year in December for our "sleigh ride"...

i-xWSG72S-L.jpg
:tink:

lol it was sooo hot when we were there. our friends said it was above normal temperatures lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter