Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-fZvWq9b-S.jpg

:scratchin Keep thinking...not water but it's consumed so not glasses either. This is in Mickey's of Hollywood. :tink:

Redstorm tells me my "sugar cookie fame" :rotfl: has spread to the "halls of academia". Her chemistry and algebra teachers have heard about them and both want to "taste test" during their Christmas parties. :lovestruc

New one for this evening...

i-qwcBNCg-Th.jpg
:tink:

Last edited:
Redstorm tells me my "sugar cookie fame" :rotfl: has spread to the "halls of academia". Her chemistry and algebra teachers have heard about them and both want to "taste test" curing their Christmas parties. :lovestruc

New one for this evening...

i-qwcBNCg-Th.jpg
:tink:

Park, resort or other?

Need to taste cookies.:hyper::hyper: Must taste cookies.:hyper::hyper:

Need to taste cookies.:hyper::hyper: Must taste cookies.:hyper::hyper:

Just talked to DD and mentioned the request to her...she said I should agree to do it ONLY if Redstorm got extra credit! :rotfl2: Volleyball season was difficult for her in that class...last period before athletics and when they'd leave early for matches the coach would pull the girls from the 6th period class. She missed A LOT! I guess I'll have to MAIL you some :goodvibes...I could do that during the winter months...they keep VERY well in the FREEZER! :cold: :tink:

emporium
emporium
emporium
:)

:goodvibes: Nope it's not from the Emporium. :eek:

This is a shirt that is for sale, in Epcot. It is not from an attraction.

I hit a deer on the way to my dress rehearsal this evening! :eek: Mortally wounded the deer. :sad: A hunter stop and shot it and threw it in the back of his truck :eek: I borrowed a car from a friend for this evening but tomorrow I need to rent a car, I hope.... There are only like 4 rental cars in the county. I asked the tow truck driver if my car was totaled. He asked how many miles were on it. I said 140,000. He said, yeah, it's probably totaled. :sad1:

Good news - I was giving a student a ride to the rehearsal and we are both okay. The deer did not fly up and break my windshield and my airbags did not go off.

Last edited:
I hit a deer on the way to my dress rehearsal this evening! :eek: Mortally wounded the deer. :sad: A hunter stop and shot it and threw it in the back of his truck :eek: I borrowed a car from a friend for this evening but tomorrow I need to rent a car, I hope.... There are only like 4 rental cars in the county. I asked the tow truck driver if my car was totaled. He asked how many miles were on it. I said 140,000. He said, yeah, it's probably totaled. :sad1:

Good news - I was giving a student a ride to the rehearsal and we are both okay. The deer did not fly up and break my windshield and my airbags did not go off.

My worst fear during this time of the year. I hit one on Hwy. 6 late one evening coming back from College Station and Christmas shopping...and this was BEFORE cell phones! :scared: :rotfl: Just damaged the front passenger side of the car and I managed to "limp" home. Was without the car for 3 weeks while it was repaired. I now drive a LOT slower through wooded areas (tick a lot of other drivers off :rolleyes1) but that scared the hell out of me. So sorry about your experience :hug: and your poor car. Now you "get" to shop for a new vehicle. :eek: I absolutely HATE car shopping :headache:...good luck! Glad y'all were uninjured though...could have been worse if that sucker had gone through the windshield! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter