Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Can you believe it? I walked in and thought..."what the _______" :rotfl2: It was the base of the lavatory!

i-QwFP7jd-XL.jpg
:tink:

lol i was going to guess that next

Wasn't planning on it but had to do all the "trimming" today. Dead wood needed to be removed from all bushes/blooming plants...plants started "budding out" and azalea flowers and bridal wreath flowers appeared literally overnight!

New crop...

i-cxztGWH-Th.jpg
:tink:

start with park, it looks like it could me a stamp?

Epcot?

Can't believe it either! I'll have a fully blooming azalea bush by the end of the week! :faint: Along with the possibility of severe thunderstorm and hail that would knock all the flowers off! :rolleyes: Noticed bluebonnets along the highway on the way to dance competition Friday and then like by Monday everything is "popping out" with flowers and spring colors! AND mosquitos! Can you see that sucker on Lady Boo...

P1080386-L.jpg

UGH...hate it when we don't have a "good winter"...maybe 2 times our temp actually dropped in the upper '20's; not good for "killing those pests" and the weeds...this is behind our pool...

P1080380-S.jpg

i-cxztGWH-Th.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

Attraction shop or food service?

Aww Boo is so cute.

Attraction shop or food service?

Aww Boo is so cute.

Thanks! She's really struggling with this heat and allergies! Mandy was just telling me she had one of her bulldogs in ICU for 3 days with symptoms that sounded like Kona! She had "female infection"...didn't get the whole story since her phone was cutting in/out but she was one sick puppy. She'd been panting a LOT the past few days and finally stopped eating so she took her in. Makes me think about Boo though with all her excessive panting lately! 🤷‍♀️

i-cxztGWH-Th.jpg

This is not in a shop but associated with one. :tink:

Thanks! She's really struggling with this heat and allergies! Mandy was just telling me she had one of her bulldogs in ICU for 3 days with symptoms that sounded like Kona! She had "female infection"...didn't get the whole story since her phone was cutting in/out but she was one sick puppy. She'd been panting a LOT the past few days and finally stopped eating so she took her in. Makes me think about Boo though with all her excessive panting lately! 🤷‍♀️

i-cxztGWH-Th.jpg

This is not in a shop but associated with one. :tink:

MK or HS?

Hope Boo and Mandy’s puppy are feeling better

Sunset? TOT gift shop?

Spring break has officially started for Sara and the girls. They "hit the road" about an hour ago with today's goal to arrive in Tallahassee for this evening. Will be a late night and long 9 hour drive but they can switch drivers and make it close to "non-stop". Was looking forward to a "quiet week" but now I wish WE were on the way to DW too! 😕:rotfl:

i-cxztGWH-Th.jpg

It's on Sunset but not the TOT gift shop. :tink:

Spring break has officially started for Sara and the girls. They "hit the road" about an hour ago with today's goal to arrive in Tallahassee for this evening. Will be a late night and long 9 hour drive but they can switch drivers and make it close to "non-stop". Was looking forward to a "quiet week" but now I wish WE were on the way to DW too! 😕:rotfl:

i-cxztGWH-Th.jpg

It's on Sunset but not the TOT gift shop. :tink:

is it from another shop on Sunset?

Is it inside or outside? Restroom?

Between income tax AND house & vehicle insurance renewal, I spent enough today for us to stay at Wilderness Lodge WITH park tickets and dining for 3 WEEKS! :faint: :headache: Yes...I'm depressed! :rolleyes1

i-cxztGWH-Th.jpg

This item is inside something that's outside a shop. :tink:

Between income tax AND house & vehicle insurance renewal, I spent enough today for us to stay at Wilderness Lodge WITH park tickets and dining for 3 WEEKS! :faint: :headache: Yes...I'm depressed! :rolleyes1

i-cxztGWH-Th.jpg

This item is inside something that's outside a shop. :tink:

Is it in a vehicle?

WOW that’s a lot 😲:hug: sending hugs

We have have our taxes done we’ll have to pay. Our property taxes are going to be going up over 2000 :faint: they are already stupid high as it is.

Is it in a vehicle?

WOW that’s a lot 😲:hug: sending hugs

We have have our taxes done we’ll have to pay. Our property taxes are going to be going up over 2000 :faint: they are already stupid high as it is.

That HURT when I had to authorize those transfers! :rolleyes: Especially when I'm already wishing I could be in DW with them this week! :headache: We got some property tax relief here in Texas this year...I think ours was over $500 cheaper but that stupid INSURANCE killed us with increases. And don't EVEN get me started on the federal income tax 🤬! Hugs to you too! :hug:

i-cxztGWH-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not in a vehicle. :tink:

That HURT when I had to authorize those transfers! :rolleyes: Especially when I'm already wishing I could be in DW with them this week! :headache: We got some property tax relief here in Texas this year...I think ours was over $500 cheaper but that stupid INSURANCE killed us with increases. And don't EVEN get me started on the federal income tax 🤬! Hugs to you too! :hug:

i-cxztGWH-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not in a vehicle. :tink:

Is this on Sunset or Hollywood?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter