Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-xpBfqvC-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from SWGE or TSL. :tink:

Sunset?

Not sure what the area is called, but by Muppet Vision?

Entrance area? Echo Lake area?

Remote day for school today. :cool1:

:dogdance: Yeah for you Diane! Basically a "3 day weekend"! Today is the last day for our schools. They let out at noon...just saw a couple of buses drive by, I'm sure full of excited kids! Sara, Allie & Katie (along with a group of the Dora's) leave tomorrow morning for New York City. They're super excited to see the city at Christmas AND the Rockettes!

i-xpBfqvC-Th.jpg

:mickeyjum This is in the Echo Lake Area. Puzzle almost solved; just tell me what this is on the wreath. :tink:

:dogdance: Yeah for you Diane! Basically a "3 day weekend"! Today is the last day for our schools. They let out at noon...just saw a couple of buses drive by, I'm sure full of excited kids! Sara, Allie & Katie (along with a group of the Dora's) leave tomorrow morning for New York City. They're super excited to see the city at Christmas AND the Rockettes!

i-xpBfqvC-Th.jpg

:mickeyjum This is in the Echo Lake Area. Puzzle almost solved; just tell me what this is on the wreath. :tink:
Looks like a present? Next Thursday is our last day before break. Not much time off.

Looks like a present? Next Thursday is our last day before break. Not much time off.

Oh WOW...that's a long time yet! A few schools around here go until Wednesday but most are out today for the break. I think they go back Jan. 4th and Allie leaves for Liverpool January 3rd!

i-xpBfqvC-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not a present... :goodvibes :scratchin :tink:

FINALLY got the tree up and lights on....and 4 new 2022 Disney ornaments! Slowly making progress! New crop for the weekend:

i-KbtjQL4-Th.jpg
:tink:

Park resort or other?

I really need to make some crops. :headache:

Yes you do! :goodvibes I need to do some new ones from our trip; maybe I can get at least one next week! They're finally on their way to NYC...flying over Louisiana now. :dogdance: Told them I hope to have the Village done in the spare bedroom...and a turkey cooked before they got there...IF I can tear myself away from the Texas high school football finals! 😆 Flight was delayed a little over an hour already! :headache:

i-KbtjQL4-Th.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

Yes you do! :goodvibes I need to do some new ones from our trip; maybe I can get at least one next week! They're finally on their way to NYC...flying over Louisiana now. :dogdance: Told them I hope to have the Village done in the spare bedroom...and a turkey cooked before they got there...IF I can tear myself away from the Texas high school football finals! 😆 Flight was delayed a little over an hour already! :headache:

i-KbtjQL4-Th.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

Attraction shop or food service?

Attraction shop or food service?
They've arrived! Asked Sara how the flight was. She said, for the most part, okay but she had a loud teenager a couple of seats behind her! ONE guess who that was! :laughing: She said Katie is SO excited!

i-KbtjQL4-Th.jpg

Not from an attraction, shop or food service. :tink:

They've arrived! Asked Sara how the flight was. She said, for the most part, okay but she had a loud teenager a couple of seats behind her! ONE guess who that was! :laughing: She said Katie is SO excited!

i-KbtjQL4-Th.jpg

Not from an attraction, shop or food service. :tink:

Is it outside? Part of a display?

What are their plans while in NYC?

Is it outside? Part of a display?

What are their plans while in NYC?

See the City decked out for Christmas, shopping, eating New York Pizza :rotfl2:(Allie's most looking forward to this!), the Rockettes and maybe a Broadway show. It's the annual Senior Trip and this year the Director opened it to any of the Dora's....as long as the "non-Seniors" paid their own way. Katie's best friend is a senior so Sara decided to go as a chaperone and Allie is just "tagging along". They always have the best time on these trips. Sometime the Director is able to get them into a Broadway dance workshop but not sure if that's happening this year. They come back late Wednesday; just in time for the lowest temperatures we've had in awhile! Predicted low Thursday night is 18 degrees!

i-KbtjQL4-Th.jpg

Yes, this is outside and part of a display. :tink:

Last edited:
See the City decked out for Christmas, shopping, eating New York Pizza :rotfl2:(Allie's most looking forward to this!), the Rockettes and maybe a Broadway show. It's the annual Senior Trip and this year the Director opened it to any of the Dora's....as long as the "non-Seniors" paid their own way. Katie's best friend is a senior so Sara decided to go as a chaperone and Allie is just "tagging along". They always have the best time on these trips. Sometime the Director is able to get them into a Broadway dance workshop but not sure if that's happening this year. They come back late Wednesday; just in time for the lowest temperatures we've had in awhile! Predicted low Thursday night is 18 degrees!

i-KbtjQL4-Th.jpg

Yes, this is outside and part of a display. :tink:

I’ll start with Epcot?

Is 18 degrees your temp?🥶 it’s supposed to get real cold here too.

We went to NYC twice to see the Rockettes a long time ago before kids. Loved it. 😍I would love to go again sometime

I’ll start with Epcot?

Is 18 degrees your temp?🥶 it’s supposed to get real cold here too.

We went to NYC twice to see the Rockettes a long time ago before kids. Loved it. 😍I would love to go again sometime

We'll be going next year when Katie is a senior. Bucket List item :goodvibes ! Thursday we're suppose to drop to 18; right now it's 54 and temps drop to lower 40's at night. SUCH a change from the 80's last week and makes us both feel better. Perfect "December weather" for us. If predictions stand we'll have one of the Top 5 coldest Christmas mornings for our area :dogdance: ... SO much better than last year when it was in the UPPER 80'S! I hate when Christmas Day feels more like the 4th of July! :rotfl2: I see that y'all are suppose to get really cold too. Sara hated that they had to check a piece of luggage but needed to take winter coats. They always pack everything in their carry on plus they had to pay an extra $30 flying United! Southwest allows 2 free checked bags and we always use SW...she's not used to all those little extra charges. They went to the Statue of Liberty this morning. Allie sent David a picture when they were texting back/forth after the World Cup Final. Everyone else was "being a tourist" and Allie was watching soccer on her phone! :rolleyes:

i-KbtjQL4-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Epcot. :tink:

We'll be going next year when Katie is a senior. Bucket List item :goodvibes ! Thursday we're suppose to drop to 18; right now it's 54 and temps drop to lower 40's at night. SUCH a change from the 80's last week and makes us both feel better. Perfect "December weather" for us. If predictions stand we'll have one of the Top 5 coldest Christmas mornings for our area :dogdance: ... SO much better than last year when it was in the UPPER 80'S! I hate when Christmas Day feels more like the 4th of July! :rotfl2: I see that y'all are suppose to get really cold too. Sara hated that they had to check a piece of luggage but needed to take winter coats. They always pack everything in their carry on plus they had to pay an extra $30 flying United! Southwest allows 2 free checked bags and we always use SW...she's not used to all those little extra charges. They went to the Statue of Liberty this morning. Allie sent David a picture when they were texting back/forth after the World Cup Final. Everyone else was "being a tourist" and Allie was watching soccer on her phone! :rolleyes:

i-KbtjQL4-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Epcot. :tink:

HS?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter