Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Well I am hoping things are a bit different next November when we are planning on going again.

Right now we are looking at different resorts options. Either renting DVC or getting adjoining rooms because my mom will be coming with us too.
If we got DVC we would stay at the 2 bedroom suite at Old Key West. That was we can have breakfast every Morning in the room and have in suite laundry

i-7BTzxW5-Th.jpg

This is from a holiday/special event. :tink:

Storytellers? Dancing Dragon?

I’m hoping there are some changes by the time we go again. Not looking forward to LL and Genie+. Prices for resorts and tickets are so expensive.

Well I am hoping things are a bit different next November when we are planning on going again.

Right now we are looking at different resorts options. Either renting DVC or getting adjoining rooms because my mom will be coming with us too.
If we got DVC we would stay at the 2 bedroom suite at Old Key West. That was we can have breakfast every Morning in the room and have in suite laundry

Sara really likes Old Key West and it's probably the best option for you. I'd look at the beginning of November. The week before Thanksgiving has gotten really busy too. Just plan for all the "extras" in your budget. It's really gotten VERY expensive and most of the expense is things that used to be "free"! :tink:

HS? Is it part of decorations or a display?

Only 2 more Christmas gifts to get but finished the rest off today! :dogdance: And one of them is cash for Allie for her supplies she'll need when she arrives in Liverpool! Long day but SO glad to get done! Now I need to GET MY TREE UP! :faint: I've been behind before but never THIS much! :eek:

i-xpBfqvC-Th.jpg

Yes, this is part of HS Christmas decorations. :tink:

Only 2 more Christmas gifts to get but finished the rest off today! :dogdance: And one of them is cash for Allie for her supplies she'll need when she arrives in Liverpool! Long day but SO glad to get done! Now I need to GET MY TREE UP! :faint: I've been behind before but never THIS much! :eek:

i-xpBfqvC-Th.jpg

Yes, this is part of HS Christmas decorations. :tink:

Is it garland or a wreath?

Sara really likes Old Key West and it's probably the best option for you. I'd look at the beginning of November. The week before Thanksgiving has gotten really busy too. Just plan for all the "extras" in your budget. It's really gotten VERY expensive and most of the expense is things that used to be "free"! :tink:

maybe we will look at the beginning of Nov. or first week of Dec.

maybe we will look at the beginning of Nov. or first week of Dec.

In 2019 we went the first week in December. That's what I was expecting this time! Crowds weren't nearly as bad that week. If you go the beginning of November all the Christmas decorations will not be up....especially in Epcot. They'll be at the end of the Food and Wine Festival. Epcot's "Christmas" starts the week of Thanksgiving. May not be important to you but just be aware. Almost none of the resorts are decorated yet. Plus...you DO still have to think about hurricanes! If you remember, there was a hurricane the first part of November this year...lots of rain for Orlando area if I remember correctly. :tink:

window display?

i-xpBfqvC-Th.jpg

No Sir, not a window display....it's a wreath. They DID have some really cute window displays but so hard to take photos with the glare! Looking for the object and the area you think the wreath is located in. :tink:

Last edited:
i-xpBfqvC-Th.jpg

No Sir, not a window display....it's a wreath. They DID have some really cute window displays but so hard to take photos with the glare! Looking for the object and the area you think the wreath is located in. :tink:

so its on a door then

is it on Hollywood Boulevard?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter