• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

It kinda looks like a sand sculpture.
is it one of he horse head hitching post on main street?
View attachment 641871

🥴 JEFF...this wasn't suppose to be THAT EASY! :crazy:🤣

i-jnqdZSW-XL.jpg
:tink:

Allie will be home tomorrow for our "Christmas celebration"! She's going to the soccer game with us Friday evening and treating us for dinner Saturday; FINALLY a "normal" weekend ahead! :dance3:

i-MWkgrfD-Th.jpg

Yes Ma'am, this is at the entrance to an attraction. :tink:

Do we have a park yet? HS? Or AK?

it’s nice Allie is coming home.

Allie will be home tomorrow for our "Christmas celebration"! She's going to the soccer game with us Friday evening and treating us for dinner Saturday; FINALLY a "normal" weekend ahead! :dance3:

i-MWkgrfD-Th.jpg

Yes Ma'am, this is at the entrance to an attraction. :tink:

i will go with MK? fantasyland?

A little chilly this morning. :cold: We’re getting a Nor’easter this weekend could get 18 inches.:crazy2:

View attachment 642408

I've been following that storms progress on the Weather Channel! WOW...ACTUAL temperature -12; what on earth was the "feel like" temp? I love winter but that's ridiculous! Noticed Orlando is predicted to have a low of 41 tonight and even ED is in the 40's! Hope you don't have to get out this weekend but I guess with 18" of snow on the way you may be "housebound" whether you want it or not! :hug: Will be thinking about you! :cold::cold::cold: STAY WARM! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter