Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJi8tFNizU7wcpCHtredVUHG4xJ2Twu75QF_jizMkB1ZdA

I have to confess - this is probably gonna be a tough one...

AK or AKL/Kidani?

Looks like my team is playing your team in baseball and football this week. :banana:

😂 Yes they are :cheer2: but let's still be friends no matter the outcome! :goodvibes I'm going to say the football will be more interesting than the baseball unless the Astro bats are hot. :scratchin Astros need help in the relief pitching department according to David. Was a little surprised they pulled the 1st series out! :tink:

😂 Yes they are :cheer2: but let's still be friends no matter the outcome! :goodvibes I'm going to say the football will be more interesting than the baseball unless the Astro bats are hot. :scratchin Astros need help in the relief pitching department according to David. Was a little surprised they pulled the 1st series out! :tink:

I don’t think the Cowboys will have a problem. Although the Pats did keep it close against Tampa so hopefully it’s a good game. Red Sox aren’t great in the relief department either.

I don’t think the Cowboys will have a problem. Although the Pats did keep it close against Tampa so hopefully it’s a good game. Red Sox aren’t great in the relief department either.

Well should be an interesting series then! I only watch baseball during the playoffs but have been a fan of the Astros since I was a little girl and my Daddy would listen to ALL the games on the radio! I'm sure he's "watching from Heaven" and enjoying the last few years! Cowboys ARE on a roll but it will be a great game. Excited to watch it! 💞🏈💞:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!