Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Looks like all the people are at HS. Rise of the Resistance first time boarding passes were gone in a minute. Mickey and Minnies new ride had a two hour wait.

:headache: I totally forgot this morning when I read this but they've started opening reservations for the virtual queue at 3 different times during the day. I think Sara said it was like at 10-1 and 4...something like that. They managed to get HS reserved for 2 days today :mickeyjum. One of the days, they're going to take Allie's friend, Taylor, on her FIRST Tower of Terror ride! 😁 Sara's video of her telling Katie they were going next week with the other family was priceless! 🤣 Audrey was so quiet and refrained while Katie was BOUNCING in her seat! 🤣 :tink:

Park, resort or other?
An ad for HS?
Shop, attraction or food service?

i-Sx7hrSj-S.jpg

This is not from a park, resort or other and not an ad for HS; it's in a food service. :tink:

:headache: I totally forgot this morning when I read this but they've started opening reservations for the virtual queue at 3 different times during the day. I think Sara said it was like at 10-1 and 4...something like that. They managed to get HS reserved for 2 days today :mickeyjum. One of the days, they're going to take Allie's friend, Taylor, on her FIRST Tower of Terror ride! 😁 Sara's video of her telling Katie they were going next week with the other family was priceless! 🤣 Audrey was so quiet and refrained while Katie was BOUNCING in her seat! 🤣 :tink:

Yes there are three times. Glad they were able to get HS. :cool1:

Fun birthday dinner with our "adult" Allie 😵 ! I missed them...good to have them home for a couple of days! Dorm necessities, cash, picture pillow case to go with her dorm quilt...but she was most excited about the senior soccer book...AND, of course, her new soccer cleats! (Which she may or may not need :headache:; already had their entire pre-season cancelled and the conference they're in is meeting soon to determine when or IF they'll have a season. 😣)

i-wgp93pR-M.jpg
i-MSRnq2M-M.jpg
i-LkBSG5X-M.jpg
i-w9p7M8H-L.jpg
:tink:

Happy Birthday to Allie. party:

Love the cleats. I hope she gets to use them. Some of the colleges and universities up here have cancelled all fall sports some have cancelled until the end of the year. There are a few schools still doing remote learning for the fall semester.

Finally got an email saying Disney mailed my face masks. I ordered them May 3rd. I was reading a thread about them and I guess they run really really really small.:headache: I used their measurements and ordered an adult medium. They had adult medium or large and the large measurements seemed like they were too big. People are saying the mediums are more like a child size and are returning them. Some are even saying the large are way too small.:headache: I ordered more of the Bruins ones I like them and I ordered some Patriots ones too. I wear them out now but I have a feeling I'll have to wear them when I go back to work. The Governor isn't making them mandatory in schools for students or teachers he strongly recommended wearing masks but leaving it up to the districts if they want to make them mandatory but all visitors have to wear them.😷

I just read they are permanently cancelling Rivers of Light.☹

Last edited:
Finally got an email saying Disney mailed my face masks. I ordered them May 3rd. I was reading a thread about them and I guess they run really really really small.:headache: I used their measurements and ordered an adult medium. They had adult medium or large and the large measurements seemed like they were too big. People are saying the mediums are more like a child size and are returning them. Some are even saying the large are way too small.:headache: I ordered more of the Bruins ones I like them and I ordered some Patriots ones too. I wear them out now but I have a feeling I'll have to wear them when I go back to work. The Governor isn't making them mandatory in schools for students or teachers he strongly recommended wearing masks but leaving it up to the districts if they want to make them mandatory but all visitors have to wear them.😷

:headache: How frustrating! The monorail mask I ordered is to large for me! :headache: Allie tried it on today and it's to large for her too. I'm going to see if it works for Amanda. The dance studio ordered masks for all of us for last week and they fit REALLY well...

P1060488-M.jpg
I've been using it and my homemade one...I actually like that one a lot and may have to just make some more. I was thinking

about finding some Disney material to sew more...especially if we'll still have to wear them next year. Did you order the Bruins and Patriots ones from their websites? I've looked at the Cowboys ones and might try those too. Sara's going to take their dance masks next week and then buy some at DW. I'm anxious to see how those will fit. I'd be willing to bet you'll have to wear it at school too. Our school district was STRONGLY recommending them but I think I read on Facebook that Gov. Abbott was requesting that districts MAKE it mandatory. I just can't see a school district getting around it. WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH RIVER OF LIGHT??? That's crazy! Gave us a reason to stay into the evening hours at AK; I wonder if they're looking at cutting those evening hours out? :confused3:tink:

Happy Birthday to Allie. party:

Love the cleats. I hope she gets to use them. Some of the colleges and universities up here have cancelled all fall sports some have cancelled until the end of the year. There are a few schools still doing remote learning for the fall semester.

THANK YOU! Hard to believe she's 18 :faint: I told her we wouldn't have a problem finding her on the field! :rotfl:I'm getting really nervous about her getting to use them too. ::yes:: Way to many schools here in the south cancelling their fall sports or at least delaying them, maybe until spring. Allie said that would be fine with her but she really, really hoped they didn't cancel all together! She is SO anxious to get back into a game! She'd be playing club soccer this summer if that hadn't been cancelled too. :headache: The beach soccer tournament is rescheduled for July 25th but now they'll be driving back from DW. My hope is they'll delay the season until maybe late October/November and play a shortened schedule. Anxious to hear what comes out of the meeting the colleges in the conference have next week. 😬:tink:

That looks like something that night belong at Port Orleans French Quarter! :scared: Resort...park or other? :tink:
Attraction, shop or food service?

Karolyn is right, this creepy lizard man is from PO French Quarter. And it's from a food service.

Geez! Why permanently? I've heard they are not running Lion King or Nemo right now but surely they won't cancel them!

Karolyn is right, this creepy lizard man is from PO French Quarter. And it's from a food service.

Geez! Why permanently? I've heard they are not running Lion King or Nemo right now but surely they won't cancel them!

Is it in the food court area?

Not sure why permanently :confused3 I get temporarily because they are closing early but at some point I would think they could stay open later. Pandora is so pretty at night.

:headache: How frustrating! The monorail mask I ordered is to large for me! :headache: Allie tried it on today and it's to large for her too. I'm going to see if it works for Amanda. The dance studio ordered masks for all of us for last week and they fit REALLY well...

P1060488-M.jpg
I've been using it and my homemade one...I actually like that one a lot and may have to just make some more. I was thinking

about finding some Disney material to sew more...especially if we'll still have to wear them next year. Did you order the Bruins and Patriots ones from their websites? I've looked at the Cowboys ones and might try those too. Sara's going to take their dance masks next week and then buy some at DW. I'm anxious to see how those will fit. I'd be willing to bet you'll have to wear it at school too. Our school district was STRONGLY recommending them but I think I read on Facebook that Gov. Abbott was requesting that districts MAKE it mandatory. I just can't see a school district getting around it. WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH RIVER OF LIGHT??? That's crazy! Gave us a reason to stay into the evening hours at AK; I wonder if they're looking at cutting those evening hours out? :confused3:tink:

You should make some Disney ones that fit just right. ::yes:: I ordered the Bruins ones from NHL shop and they had NFL team ones at NFL shop and The Patriots Pro Shop had them too. They are the same brand as the Bruins ones so hopefully they are exactly the same and fit the same way.

I hope they open up at night at some point. I love AK at night especially Pandora it's so pretty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter