where can you get something to eat after 11:00 pm at resort

flight not into 10:00 pm and with dME probably not a resort to 11:00 pm
at CS

seen that everything closes at 11:00 pm

any suggestions?

Where are you staying? We are staying at the WL and I read somewhere that the roaring forks which is CS doesn't close until midnight, so you might want to recheck that again and see. If yours does close early you might be able to go to DTD but that would mean leaving the resort. Worse comes to worse get room service but you'll be paying an arm and a leg for it.

There MIGHT be something still opened in downtown disney. They were oped till 11 or 12 depending on the night. If not I would suggest maybe ordering a pizza.

Do you want a meal after 11pm or just something to snack on? I think many of the gift shop areas that have dry goods are open that late - bags of chips, snack mix, etc.

You could order pizza to be delivered from someplace local.

You could pack some things in your luggage to eat once you land.

You'll walk right thru Orlando International shops. Grab something at the airport and eat it once you get "home". You'll be tired, and won't want to be searching for something to eat. That way you can get to bed, and be ready for your first day (so exciting!). "Up and at 'em!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter