• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can I find skewers at WDW?

PeterPanMan

Long Time Disney Addict
Anyone who's been to DLR has probably had a skewer at Bengal Barbecue. Is there anything like that at WDW? Is it true that the MK has a noodle bar?

Thanks!

No idea about the skewers thing - is that like yakitori, or a shish kabob?

As for the noodle place in MK, it is more of a seasonally-open/limited-hours asian food CS restaurant. Last time we ate there a little over a year ago, there were a couple of noodle bowls, a couple of 'chinese' food plates, and then some other non-asian things on the menu like chicken tenders.

The food was decent, but then expectations for it were not high. To us it was nothing special. To borrow a phrase from another poster on another thread, it was 'mall chinese.' I'd go back but wouldn't make it a must-do. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter