Where are AKL one bed suites?

chamonix

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Does anyone know which room numbers are the one bedroom suites at the Animal Kingdom Lodge? Which savannas/trails do they look over? Anyone know of a site with pics?
We are going to be staying for a week at the Poly concierge, and on a whim, added a night at AKL concierge so we can do the safari. We have never been to AKL so know nothing about it.
I'm also a little worried about getting the sunrise safari at such late notice, they haven't called me back on that yet!

If you click on the link in my sig you'll see photo's of an AKL suite. The nne bedroom is the same as the 2BR except it doesn't have the second bedroom, which is basicaly a standard AKL room. That should make sense when you see the photo's and their captions.

That room overlooks the Zebra trail, it's as far to the end of the resort as you can get on the third level. Fomr the LR and bedroom you can see the pool as well.

I wouldn't wait on the Sunrise Safari, I'd pick up the phone and call the concierge there.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter