When would be the best time to go??

kristinradico

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!! I have been planning a Disney trip for 2014 for a year now. As soon as new rates get released I want to go ahead and start booking everything! But I can't decide which time would be best and would really love some expert advice! Should we go during my kids Spring Break which is March 10-14 ( so March 8-15) or as soon as school lets out which is June 6th (June 7-14)??? I know June will be hotter (we live in South Texas so were kinda used to the humidity), but I would rather make the decision based on the crowds. I know normally March is super crowded but with Easter and most Spring Breaks mid to end April I am really unsure. Thank you!!

Our last two trips were in June and March. I don't really recall the crowds being any worse in March. Crowded is crowded, kwim? The thing I really remember about June is the rain...it was constant. I don't remember it being so bad in March.

We're planning a March trip for our next vacation to WDW.

March would be better for crowds and weather. Later in March it gets more crowded, but that early it should definitely be better than June. June is the start of hurricane season and even if no hurricanes, rain very often in the summer months.

March!!! The crowds will be close to the same probably from my experience (though a few weeks ago was really crowded for early June IMO). The weather (not only heat but rain) is better in march.

Another vote for March. Crowds prob will be the same, but less chance of rain and not so much heat.

I believe since your Spring Break is earlier than most and Easter being in April I would go in March. Now when we went years ago over spring break but ours was late March and 2 weeks till Easter it was so crowded plus the park closings were earlier than summer so do a little bit of investigating and make sure the hours are good, ex make sure MK is more 10:00 than 7:00.

Of the times you listed, March would definitely be better. Early June isn't quite as bad rain wise as later towards summer but worse than March.

I say June. We were there in late March this year and had some 40 degree days. I know that is unusual but theme parks are not as much fun in the cold. I've been in early June and love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter