When is your Spring Break 2014?

When is your school (or school district) Spring Break 2014?

• March 2-8, 2014

• March 9-15, 2014

• March 16-22, 2014

• March 23-29, 2014

• March 30-April 5, 2014

• April 6-12, 2014

• April 13-19, 2014 (Easter is April 20)

• April 20-26, 2014 (Easter is April 20)

• April 27-May 3, 2014

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
In Maine and Massachusetts spring break for most, if not all schools, is the week of Patriot's Day, which is the third Monday in April. Sometimes it happens to coincide with Easter.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

The poll only allowed for one vote, and our school district gets two weeks off for Spring Break, so I did not vote. 2014 they will be out March 24-April4.

g-dad66: I hope you don't mind, but I used this concept in another poll thread, but about 2013's fall breaks. This was in such a nice format that I couldn't help copying it. :)

Thank you, I have been waiting for a spring break 2014 poll. We are thinking of heading down during our spring break, but not sure yet. I will be keeping a close eye on this thread.

We live in a Charlotte suburb and DD attends Union County NC schools. They have the week leading up to Easter and the Monday after Easter for Spring Break in 2014.

Week before Easter, but we are not going to WDW. (Mobile and Baldwin County, AL)

Southern California - ours will be the second week of April (I'm a teacher). It's not tied to Easter since Easter is so late. It needed to be earlier so there is time to prepare for the state tests.

Thanks to the OP of this thread. I am planning a trip to WDW with my daughter in mid March next year so will be interesting to see how busy it could possibly be. I was hoping it would be less so, since Easter is later but it's not looking like that at the moment, based on the poll results :confused3

Our break is the last week of March, as it always is, we are not tied to Easter. We're planning to be at WDW and hoping the Mine Train ride is up and running then and that FP+ isn't!;)

In Southeast Louisiana we will have a week off for Mardi Gras, March 3-7, and a week plus a day for Easter, April 18-27. I voted the week of April 20th in the poll.

Ours is the week before Easter which surprises me since it has always been the week after to my knowledge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter