When is your Spring Break 2014?

When is your school (or school district) Spring Break 2014?

• March 2-8, 2014

• March 9-15, 2014

• March 16-22, 2014

• March 23-29, 2014

• March 30-April 5, 2014

• April 6-12, 2014

• April 13-19, 2014 (Easter is April 20)

• April 20-26, 2014 (Easter is April 20)

• April 27-May 3, 2014

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm in college and mine is April 14-19. I live in Louisiana so we also have time off for Mardi Gras. The college kids only get a few days at the beginning of the week but school districts give off the entire week which is March 2-8 this year. The Mardi Gras crowds have been making an impact on the overall crowd level lately.

I posted March 16-22. This is from our school district calendar as I don't have kids in school anymore. I have no clue on the area colleges though.

I'm shocked to see how spread out they all are. Maybe it won't be so bad while we are there in a couple weeks! pixiedust:

I'm shocked to see how spread out they all are. Maybe it won't be so bad while we are there in a couple weeks! pixiedust:

That's because Easter is late this year (April 20). Do a search for last year's therad/poll, when Easter was 3 weeks earlier (March 31), and you'll see there was a very heavy concentration in the last week of March and first week of April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter