What's your favorite music at Universal?

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
My favorite is the music from the Storm Force Acceleratron. The music really gets you pumped for the ride. It's also the only ride where the ride ops dance to the music. You don't see this at It's a Small World! :)

Who else has a favorite?

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Mines gotta be the entrance music to Jurassic Park. I know it sounds stupid :rolleyes: but I feel something when I hear that music. Maybe its the inner child in me, maybe its my Jurassic Parkholism, but whatever it is, I like it! :D

jp3logo_sm.jpg

I mean there is so much good music at IOA and Universal..I guess my favs woul have to be JP, Lost Continent, or Marvel super hero island...these are all my favs and its just so HARD to chose... :eek:

buccaneers_helmet.gif

IOA-JurassicPark-Gate-thumb.jpg

Favorite Music:
ALL of the music on the walk from the parking lot to the parks.
flowerface.gif

Least Favorite Music:
ALL of the music on the walk from the parks to the parking lot.
crying.gif

I agree with lagasan - the music on the walk to the parks really raises the anticipation level. Inside the parks I think I have to say that JP is my favorite, but all of it is good.

Thanks for making me happy with your comments ! I agree with you !!!

Sandro

I think my favorite is the music they play in Port of Entry. I get this big dumb grin on my face just thinking about it.:D

I'll have to say the JP theme. It just means so much to me :-), i get tingles whenever i hear it................yeah. :-C

GreenGoblinMadThrow.gif
HobgoblinBuilding.gif

BlackWeb8Shot.gif
Spider-Sense Tingling!

I'm with Renee! Walking into Port of Entry does it for me. :D

jessica5.gif

that music makes me wanna go save the day somewhere. Even feel like tackling Ripsaw Falls or Blutos' Barges on a cool/cold day......almost.
J

the best music is when you are waiting in line of hulk. i think that music fits best with the ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter