What's up with dinner + Illuminations/Fantasmic?

LovinRafiki

Mouseketeer
I have read a few post about getting dining plus illuminations or fantasmic. I was just wondering if anyone could explain what this is and how you get it. I just haven't seen details on it. Thanks!

Fantasmic is a show at DHS. You book the Fantasmic Dining Package at either Mama Melrose, Hollywood and Vine, or Brown Derby. There are a limited number of packages and the dinner times are usually quite early. There's no additional charge, you just get a pass to the Fantasmic show with "VIP seating." You can still see the show, just get there earlier. And note that Fantasmic does not show every day.

Illuminations is at Epcot. I don't know of any dining packages associated with it, unless you do one of the Illumination cruises, which I don't know much about. You just stake out your spot and enjoy the view.

There are no dining pkgs associated with Illuminations for reg public. There May be for grand gatherings but I am not sure

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter