Whats up with all the Farting ?

This happened to us in the line to FOP. Someone dropped one that just smelled like much more than a fart, and it was really bad. I try to not make a scene, but I had to hold my nose. And my kids, who tend to be a little dramatic, were gagging, eyes watering. My 12 year old started crying (hormones!) and my 8 year old was leaning over queue rails saying that she was going to throw up. At that point I'd normally hush them, but it was disgusting and it kept happening during the final part of the line.

About 14 years ago, my DD (the one in my profile pic) was two years old. We had a lunch reservation at Mama Melrose’s and ordered her a lemonade to drink. We then had a FP for The Great Movie Ride . So as we wait in the queue and get in in our car sitting in our row was my DW and my DD who had her feet on my wife’s knees, her butt on my wife’s chest and my wife had her arms wrapped around her. Just as we were leaving the Wizard of Oz scene my wife leans into me and says “We need to go check her diaper when we get off of here”.

Well, just as we enter the area where we are watching the last of the film clips and the cars who are behind you now pull up next to you my wife realizes my daughter has had explosive diarrhea, it has leaked out of the diaper, is running all over my wife’s shirt and the smell could only be described as If diarrhea had diarrhea, in July, in a porta potty in the direct sun in Florida. It was so bad there were two women sitting in the row behind us fanning themselves with park maps and gagging. We finally roll to a stop to get off the ride and we realize it was so bad that it had now rolled off of my wife and was in the seat. My wife being the trooper she is wrapped her arms around my daughter, pinned her to her chest and began walking towards the closest bathrooms. I grab our four year old son and find the closest cast member to let them know my daughter “had had an accident” in our seats.

The cast member replied, “oh, it’s no problem, happens all the time.”

I tell her “you don’t understand, it’s bad”.

She says “we will get it cleaned up in no time, don’t worry about it.”

I offered to clean it up again, but was denied by the cast member. I, to this day, will never forget the look she gave me as me and the four year old were heading to the nearest gift shop to go by new shirts and pants for both my wife and daughter.

To this day, my daughter will still not drink lemonade.

I don't venture onto the boards often, I'll admit. Look at my post count and keep in mind I was the first person to ever post on these boards in August of 1997. So, when I do wander over here on a sleepless night and decide to check out this forum - I see this thread. This thread is 2 years old. You're talking about farting in theme parks for two years. Every day I understand more and more why I love you folks so much!

I don't venture onto the boards often, I'll admit. Look at my post count and keep in mind I was the first person to ever post on these boards in August of 1997. So, when I do wander over here on a sleepless night and decide to check out this forum - I see this thread. This thread is 2 years old. You're talking about farting in theme parks for two years. Every day I understand more and more why I love you folks so much!

I would NOT recommend that as a scent for the Magic Candle Company! ;-)

We aim to please Pete!!! Thanks for all you do for us. Can't wait to meet you in person at the event in August.

this isn't about farting - but closely related. Once I had dinner at Tony's Town Square (mistake!!) and afterwards in the ladies room there was a lady making the most disgusting groaning in pain noises. I wonder if the food made her sick? but I digress, she was so loud and sounded so bad that me and another guest asked her if she was okay. She couldn't stop groaning. And no, it was not a happy groan... she was clearly sick. I'll never forget it.

this isn't about farting - but closely related. Once I had dinner at Tony's Town Square (mistake!!) and afterwards in the ladies room there was a lady making the most disgusting groaning in pain noises. I wonder if the food made her sick? but I digress, she was so loud and sounded so bad that me and another guest asked her if she was okay. She couldn't stop groaning. And no, it was not a happy groan... she was clearly sick. I'll never forget it.

Pretty sure I ran into her husband in the men’s room!

This thread cracks me up every-time I read it. I guess I am just a 12 year old boy trapped in a 48 year year old man's body :teeth: I loved the end of Tuesday's discussion when Pete was talking about his Dad, I can relate totally, and laughed out loud for a good 5 minutes!

When I was in Epcot, I was at the Japan pavilion and I got a bout of diarrhea. I had to go, but I could not find a bathroom anywhere in Japan. I wandered around the pavilion, looking for a bathroom and asking CMs where the bathroom was, all the time farting. I found out that the closest bathrooms were in the American Adventure. I walked really fast to the American Adventure, propelled by my own flatulence. If it not for the extra boost from the farts, I would have gone in my pants!

<-- (raises hand)
Hi, I'm a Disney Parks fan and I fart in the parks. Every single day that I'm there. Some days, it feels like I'm moving via jet propulsion. On other days, it's just a simple "toot toot" here and a little "toot toot" there.

But...
never in an enclosed space.
Only outside
And not in a queue!

My kids (who are 10 and 12) were totally horrified a few years ago when we were in Disneyland and 1 of them said, "Mama, I need to fart really bad. I can't hold it in anymore. What should I do?" Both of them totally grossed out when I said to just let it rip right then and there, especially since the background music was loud in that section of the park and nobody would really hear. They'd just smell the aftermath later. :rotfl2:Yes, thanks to Disneyland, I then explained what crop dusting meant. My parenting job is done. o_O

Oh...and all of those times that you're on a long airplane flight and you wonder, "which of my seat mates has ripped off a ripe one?" It's probably the flight attendant. Friend of a friend is a flight attendant and she admitted that they walk up and down the aisles a lot when they have to let a fart go.:joker:

This thread is hilarious. I cried a few minutes ago from laughing so hard. Had no idea this thread existed except @WebmasterPete mentioned it on a recent podcast.:disrocks:

Love this thread ha ha :rotfl2:

We once got evacuated off Star Tours for what I assume was the result of someone’s awful rear end fragrance.

I was thinking...at Liberty Square in the Magic Kingdom, the brown-colored sidewalks are supposed to represent the river of feces that people used to throw out ont he street in colonial times. I wonder what if guests did all their farting in Liberty Square? It would add to the ambiance. So I declare we ask Disney to make Liberty Square a "Fart Zone!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!