Whats up with all the Farting ?

• StraightToDumbo

Monorails kill dreams.
    Just returned from WDW and that stench is all over, especially in the morning. I don't think it's farts. It must be something else.

mamamelody2

DIS Veteran
    Haha, what a hilarious thread!
    I don't recall "smelling it" at all on our last trip.
    Hopefully our upcoming trip will be the same.

merrick

oh ya...finally got an avatar!
    According to that study, the smell of farts, or hydrogen sulfide, can have some incredible health benefits,
    based on this point, i would expect locals in the orlando area to be SUPER-healthy breathing in the sulphuric rankness of that tap water. :rolleyes:

when we stayed at disney, i woke in the middle of the night for a pee. i walked in the bathroom and remembered wondering how kids or DH got up, took a crap in the bathroom and back to bed without me hearing since the bathroom smelled. i came to realize EVERY time i used the bathroom it stunk... i realized it was the "fresh" water in the toilet that smelled so bad.

funny thread!!!

• saradela

DIS Veteran
    Anyways, I just returned from a Disneyworld trip!!!, and Guess What? Not even one Fart!!!!! I don t know what Magic does Disney implemented, but it was fabulous! Parks were Packed , as always in Christmas time, but it really smelled like Christmas!!!! I dont Know what element on the dinning plan they took out, but ...Thank you Disney, from the bottom of my heart.....Happy Holidays everyone!!!

earfulofmagic

cranking out magic and assembly line whimsy
    Anyways, I just returned from a Disneyworld trip!!!, and Guess What? Not even one Fart!!!!! I don t know what Magic does Disney implemented, but it was fabulous! Parks were Packed , as always in Christmas time, but it really smelled like Christmas!!!! I dont Know what element on the dinning plan they took out, but ...Thank you Disney, from the bottom of my heart.....Happy Holidays everyone!!!
    Glad you had a stink-free trip!! :p happy holidays saradela, this thread is still the best gift of all!

• UncleMike101

DIS Veteran
    Note to self:
    Next trip to WDW bring a can of Febreze Air Effects into the parks...................

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW