Whats up with all the Farting ?

Just returned from WDW and that stench is all over, especially in the morning. I don't think it's farts. It must be something else.

Haha, what a hilarious thread!
I don't recall "smelling it" at all on our last trip.
Hopefully our upcoming trip will be the same.

According to that study, the smell of farts, or hydrogen sulfide, can have some incredible health benefits,

based on this point, i would expect locals in the orlando area to be SUPER-healthy breathing in the sulphuric rankness of that tap water. :rolleyes:

when we stayed at disney, i woke in the middle of the night for a pee. i walked in the bathroom and remembered wondering how kids or DH got up, took a crap in the bathroom and back to bed without me hearing since the bathroom smelled. i came to realize EVERY time i used the bathroom it stunk... i realized it was the "fresh" water in the toilet that smelled so bad.

funny thread!!!

Anyways, I just returned from a Disneyworld trip!!!, and Guess What? Not even one Fart!!!!! I don t know what Magic does Disney implemented, but it was fabulous! Parks were Packed , as always in Christmas time, but it really smelled like Christmas!!!! I dont Know what element on the dinning plan they took out, but ...Thank you Disney, from the bottom of my heart.....Happy Holidays everyone!!!

Anyways, I just returned from a Disneyworld trip!!!, and Guess What? Not even one Fart!!!!! I don t know what Magic does Disney implemented, but it was fabulous! Parks were Packed , as always in Christmas time, but it really smelled like Christmas!!!! I dont Know what element on the dinning plan they took out, but ...Thank you Disney, from the bottom of my heart.....Happy Holidays everyone!!!

Glad you had a stink-free trip!! :p happy holidays saradela, this thread is still the best gift of all!

Note to self:
Next trip to WDW bring a can of Febreze Air Effects into the parks...................

walmart16.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!