What's the most DANGEROUS JOB at Disneyworld?????????????

I don't know about most dangerous, but the poop scoopers who follow the horses with the big drums and shovels during the parades always look particularly miserable. :scared1:

Some of the acrobats in the Lion King Show at Animal Kingdom - wow! :eek: They really got to know what they are doing!

The hostess at Le Cellier. It seems like every 5 minutes she has someone fuming at her.....

How about the performers at Cirque? I heard one lady fell off the high wire thing a few months back.

I say the cast member that is with the charaters when they have to tell people the charaters are done for the day.

Disney bus drivers that have to put up with out of towners switching lanes at the last minute since they don't know where they are going.

Apparently the CM whose job it is to enforce the "No Heelies" policy. Because they're obviously afraid for their life and don't do it!

The person assigned to clean the bathroom in the Mexico Pavilion by the San Angel Cafe....a Dios Mio!!!

Snake wranglers at Blizzard Beach and Typhon Lagoon. Lazy river, my a**!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter