What's the most DANGEROUS JOB at Disneyworld?????????????

The Jungle Cruise Skippers...those poor cm's that get attacked by those animals..you'd figure they would get the point after they see the rhino's. :lmao:

The Jungle Cruise Skippers...those poor cm's that get attacked by those animals..you'd figure they would get the point after they see the rhino's. :lmao:

Thanks! I needed that! :rotfl:

I say the cast member that is with the charaters when they have to tell people the charaters are done for the day.

This one made me laugh:lmao: But as Joanna said, it really isn't that bad and you do get used to it, but there are those times that just aren't so good unfortunately.

DW says it's the CMs over at Indy Speedway. There are always in constant danger of a "runaway" car bumping into them.:scared1:

I say the rhino handler at AK has the most dangerous job at Disney. Who gets your vote?

actually elephants are far more dangerous than rhinos and kill more keepers than any other zoo animal due to their size and the need for hand-on care

Disney bus drivers that have to put up with out of towners switching lanes at the last minute since they don't know where they are going.

I would be a bit more specific and say the Pleasure Island bus drivers who have to deal with bad drivers and drunks on the bus.

Apparently the CM whose job it is to enforce the "No Heelies" policy. Because they're obviously afraid for their life and don't do it!
Yes, and the Guests are just so wonderful about immediately changing their shoes or removing the wheels when we say something to them. They never just roll their eyes and walk (or roll) away.

Nope, never.

Tinker Bell making her flight!

During my Keys to the Kingdom Tour, our guide told us that Tinker Bell gets 8 hours of "hazard pay" just to spend the one hour she does to fly. I believe he said that she has to weigh in an hour before flight and then once again about 15 minutes before flight.

Heck, anyone coming after me to step on a scale should be the one voted to have the most dangerous job! :laughing:

Yes, and the Guests are just so wonderful about immediately changing their shoes or removing the wheels when we say something to them. They never just roll their eyes and walk (or roll) away.

Nope, never.

Touche, Buzz. I apologize for the characterization. But I'm curious, do they not give you as CMs the right to enforce the rules? If someone refuses to obey park rules, what do they tell you is the appropriate course of action? Seems to me like if there are going to be park rules, there have to be people willing to make sure said rules are followed.

Just asking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter