What's everyone selling on eBay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to the Pal Mickey and Vera Bradley today several lots of Guided Reading/ Reading Recovery books were added and quilt of the month kits (one including a setting kit.

Ebay ID; traveliz

Thanks!

Have 2 separate Kate Spade NWT bags. One is the small black nylon messenger bag and the other is the green/tan/ivory stripe stevie bag. Great deals on both. id is lindeyspol. I already have free shipping but would love to sell to a disser!:goodvibes

I just posted 2 more custom resell dresses today! Cindy and Nemo, cute and low cost!

cstars2007

Thanks, Dana

I finally got around to listing my massive amount of Gymboree clothing. I have several listings up, some separate outfits, some as lots. Mostly girl's size 9, but there is also a size 8 lot, and one 7 swimsuit listing as well. All are excellent.

In addition to that, I have what I regularly sell, which is lots and lots of QVC women's clothing.

user ID: Threadofhope

ETA: my Gymboree listings end Sunday.

I have the usual WDW apparel, some tie dye Mickey gear, some western wear, some hats, and some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse bday invites up right now! 10% off if you are a Diser, just lemme know before checkout!

one-great-thing

Happy selling everyone!

seller id blckjak

Pal Mickey - beautiful, mint condition. Works great. Free shipping.
ends in under 5 hrs. :wizard:

In the next couple of days, I'll be adding a lot of Avon skin care items, all new, unopened

I am so disappointed. Spent hours listing my son's Gymboree clothes and only one lot sold. Unbelievable!

I guess I am just going to bring them to Children's Orchard. :rolleyes:
I never had a problem getting rid of Gymboree on eBay before.

I sell makeup-drugstore brands. I have stuff that is new and stuff that is new but discontinued.

themakeupbag100

I am so disappointed. Spent hours listing my son's Gymboree clothes and only one lot sold. Unbelievable!

I guess I am just going to bring them to Children's Orchard. :rolleyes:
I never had a problem getting rid of Gymboree on eBay before.

I'd try relisting. Sometimes stuff sells that way - plus...starting Tuesday (I think) you get your first five listings free. Good luck. :)

Great Disney pins (doubles that me & my DF fiance have)

I've sold 5 so far but I'm hoping to sell the rest so I can get some Disney dollars for our trip and so I don't have to pin trade. :lmao:

ID:
xxliz28xx

I just listed some girls Disney clothes, jammies, short sets. I bought WAY WAY to much for our trip! LOL:lmao:

cstars2007

Thanks, Dana:love:

HELP!!! Keep getting buyers wanting me to do free ship to Singapore, Japan, etc. I had put in the listings US buyers only. Now, this morning I've got someone with ZERO feedback from Singapore with an Oregon address. Sounds fishy, what should I do?:confused3 I've never had trouble with ebay before but I haven't done it in a while and not for something at this value. Thanks!

:worship:
HELP!!! Keep getting buyers wanting me to do free ship to Singapore, Japan, etc. I had put in the listings US buyers only. Now, this morning I've got someone with ZERO feedback from Singapore with an Oregon address. Sounds fishy, what should I do?:confused3 I've never had trouble with ebay before but I haven't done it in a while and not for something at this value. Thanks!

Sounds Fishy to me too. I had the same thing happen to me ...dont do it.
1 ) feedback.
2) 2 different addresses...
if they bid cancel the bid ..just my opinion.

Also,
I am selling 2 Jonas brothers tickets for the Boston show.
My DD wanted me to get 4 so I did and now the 2 girls
that were going got other tickets... :confused3 I hope
they sell.

I would cancel the bid.

Thanks for the help. I started to wonder if it was the same person from Singapore who had asked the same question a few days ago---especially since they had no feedback and had just joined ebay today!

Boy, it was so much easier last time!!

Thanks again!:)

ID: Traveliz

Today I have added more Reading Recovery Books including Rigby Literacy, some end next week - some later today.

Also will be adding more Disney items later tonight or tomorrow - will update then.

Liz

my id is Vickie28

I am listing lots of stuff at great prices.. we are trying to add park hoppers to our trip!

Come check out my listings!

Gymboree... Smocked Dresses... toys and lots lots more!

Just listed a bunch of books:

No Lights, No Sirens - The Corruption and Redemption of an Inner City Cop - By Robert Cea

Yukon Ho! - A Calvin and Hobbes Collection - By Bill Watterson

America's Dumbest Criminals - By Daniel Butler, Alan Ray and Leland Gregory

Slipcase Set of 3 Winnie the Pooh Books

DW - A Lifetime of Going Around in Circles - By Darrell Waltrip

Beavis and Butt-Head - This Book S*^%*

Deep Descent - Adventure and Death Diving the Andrea Doria - By Kevin F. Mc Murray

Chicken Soup for the Golfer's Soul

The Private Diary of Lyle Menendez - In His Own Words - By Norma Novelli

The Street Lawyer - By John Grisham

Murder in Greenwich - Who Killed Martha Moxley? - By Mark Fuhrman

Hell's Angel - By Ralph "Sonny" Barger

Lot of 3 Scuba Diving Books - True Stories

Lot of 2 Roller Hockey Books

EBAY ID - MSTORZO

thanks for looking!

ID: Traveliz

Just listed three large lots of Disney scrapbook items.

One box is Disney Fab Five and Pooh

One box is Disney Princesses and Tinkerbell

One box is Park icons and rides

These all include papers, stickers, embellishments from now to years past.

Liz

More Books:

Hog Fever - By Richard La Plante

Mountain Bike Like A Champion - By Ned Overend

Yamaha XS750 & 850 (1977-1981) - Service, Repair and Maintenance

Diablo II Strategy Guide

Crash Benicoot 3 Strategy Guide

Tomb Raider II Strategy Guide

Lot of 2 Motorcycle Riding Books

Lot of 2 Bodybuilding & Supplement Books

Boxed Set of 10 Winnie the Pooh Storybooks

EBAY ID - MSTORZO

thanks for looking!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter