What's everyone selling on eBay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator Kate

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I'd be interested to hear what my fellow DISers are selling at their eBay stores or auctions. My understanding about the board policy is that your userID is allowed. That's cool, we can search for you that way. So if you feel like it give us your ID and describe your merchandise. My auctions, at least for now,are all Disneystore items. It's mostly toys and clothes, all new. My userID is katrinka319. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Right now on my DH's (RBBURNS20)account we are trying to sell Avon decanter things for my mom. I really don't know what they are called. They are not in too good of shape and no one is biting.

This is fun, I love looking at other people's auctions/stores.

I sell all brand new Victoria's Secret clothing/lingerie/etc.. Check it out.

Tina

Ebay ID: setab28

I have a 3-in-1 dell printer to list but haven't gotten that far yet...

Hi,
I sell scrapbooking items, mostly. I also have some girls clothing. i have tons more of the same I need to list.

ebay id: scrapmaker

We put on a lot of books and clothes and a little bit of this and that. You never know what we'll have on here. Right now it's mostly smaller stuff. jodthetoad is the ID

I have a pair of Prada shoes and a vintage coat up for grabs! I'm not doing it myself though, I'm using a Quik Drop place. It's my first E-Bay experience, I think I'm going to try and figure out how to do this stuff myself. It's exciting though to see people bidding on the shoes!

Right now I'm selling my old laptop. I'll probably do a few 'mystery boxes' too - one for little girls (I've got tons of little toys and purses and kids VHS tapes).

ebay ID: glitterfreak4u

I have a endless supply of "stuff" to sell from our basement. Right now I am selling alot of Disney Store lithographs. I have to get more listed for tonight! Need to pay for my trip to do the Minnie 15k at WDW in May!

I put on mostly kids clothes. What we do it go through their clothes, maybe twice a year (I just actually got done, putting the clothes on last night), but- I then take it to a consignment shop and see what I can get there (I got 25!!! Wooohoo), then I go through the clothes and put it on E-bay what is left. I don't ever expect much, but hey...

Neat! I'm an on again off again seller...LOL
Right now I have a "Mickey Plays While Walt's Away" clock/sculpture and a lot of Classic Pooh resin letters.

It's fun looking at what other DISers are selling!

ID - Robin12265

Wow, what a diverse group of sellers. jodthetoad sure has a lot of stuff and has sold so much. I'm envious:-) Do any of you buy from wholesale websites and resell? Are there any you can recommend? Also, for any eBay lookers who aren't familiar with the search system, here's how to find items by seller. At the top of any Ebay page click on advanced search. When that screen comes up there's a menu on the left. Under the heading "Find items", one of the choices is by seller. Click on that and type in the user ID. I've only been at it for a few months but I'm having fun!

The shoes have 7 bids which is so exciting for me. I know it's dumb, but I can't help being happy :Pinkbounc ! It's been so much fun checking and seeing a new (tiny lol) bid. I feel like a little kid.

Right now I'm selling some books and video games that I no longer use. I tend to sell on and off, usually things like this or electronics type things. BTW, my id is moniker27

I'm selling an emachines laptop and a digital camera and my personalized pirate invites that I'm always selling. I don't make a bunch of money on the invites but I enjoy making them ;)

Hey there Kelsie,that teacup with the "Cinderelly" mice is oh so cute. You seem to be getting a good response. It must be valuable,no?

I haven't sold anything lately, but my sons are wanting to sell their Gamecube and get a PS2, so they begged me until I listed it today, which got me looking for other things to list. Just a few things, but hopefully, I can get in the listing mood again.

Seller ID: momm2three

Lori P. :)

Right now I have 2 Disney Read-a-long DVD's. They are Lilo & Stitch and Monsters Inc.

Ebay name= thop529

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter