What you doing this week?

BabyPiglet

DIS Veteran
I am going to swim and go to work with mom. I have to do school work too. So what you doing?

Volunteering, working out, spending time with my friends, and working a few shifts.

Just like any other week. *sigh*

my sister is going to a girl scout day-camp, and my mom is one of the people who runs the camp. My dad, ironicly, has to work, so I have to go with them and I have to watch my babysister. Not only that, but I have to help with the small fry's (Little kids who are dropped off by parents for the day). I am also signed up as on of the "Big Boys" (boys 5-13 left by parents for the day). I am the oldest kid there and I have to help the counselor in charge with the littler kids. My old friend who I haven't talked to in four years is going to be there for three days, and he's gonna help too. To top it off, Most of the kids in the "Big Boys" are a couple years older than the small fry's, so they're all psychotic. The only good thing is that we go hiking in the woods, which gives me time to sketch (Yeah, I'm an artsy person) and when you hike in the woods you can collect baby toads. I'm hoping to borrow my dad's digital camera for a while too. I also get to go hiking with my mom's friend's troop. They're hiking to lake wabounsee, so I get to go with them so I can sketch. I'm mostly gonna be in the back drawing. Knowing myself, I'll get left behind, cause I didn't see everyone else leaving.:lmao:

Hi Jenny's maja :wave:

i am working tuesday....which is when my friend is having a huuuge ppol party. which makes me angry, because it's the ONLY day I have to work this week. eergh.

i'll probably lounge around my house.
probably see some movies if my mom leaves me the car.
my boyfriends working, so that stinks.

and i have to go to school thursday to pick up my report carrrd!

I have to babysit all week, an hour longer than usual every day. And I have to go to the orthodontist on thursday, which is always a big heap of fun (note that sarcasm:rolleyes:)

and that's about it

Scrapbooking....roleplaying.....scrapbooking....roleplaying....scrapbooking.
All at the same time. :]
Oh and gonna go out somewhere with me 2 bestest friends for 1 of thems birthday. :D yay.

Hi Jenny's mom.:wave2:
I have dance practice today.
Tomorrow I have girls camp until Friday.
Friday when I get back I am going to be showering and then going to a bbq.
Saturday I'll be chillaxing.
Sunday I will be chillaxing.

Today- Friend coming over, dentist appointment, swimming, tennis practice.
Tuesday- Tennis practice.
Wednesday- Tennis match, tennis practice.
Thursday- Tennis practice.
Friday- Swimming.
Saturday- Going to a fireworks thing, friend spending the night.
Sunday- Friend going to church with me.

Doing my online coursework.
Swimming.
Watching Lifetime Movies. (Girl, Posi+ive tonight!)
Watch some Bollywood films.
Bake a cake, maybe.

Cleaning, packing, fooling around online, writing fan-fic, practicing, and moping.

I have volleyball everyday 8-10 and basketball right after that 10 - 1. I have softball and more basketball scrimmages thrown in there, so right now high shcool sports is pretty much my whole summer. But I find time to chill with my friends and of course I spend most of my time with my boyfriend<33

i'm not doing much. today i am going to my sisters tumbling and tomorrow i have a dentist appointment. my friend is coming over wednesday and staying until friday. during all of this, i have to pack because i'm going to disney world on saturday. :]

i'm not doing much. today i am going to my sisters tumbling and tomorrow i have a dentist appointment. my friend is coming over wednesday and staying until friday. during all of this, i have to pack because i'm going to disney world on saturday. :]

Lucky you! :cloud9: I wish my week was as exciting :goodvibes I'll probably spend most of my time inside either at my friends house or mine because of the rain! :sad2: But i need to go shopping to get a necklace and a purse for prom next week, not really that exciting, but im sure prom will make my summer better! :thumbsup2

Just wish me luck on the weather or i'll have to find an umbrella that compliments my dress:scared:

working. working. oh..and working. i transfered to epcot and i have to go to my "training days" starting tomorrow. theyve got me down for two extra magic hours nights. :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter