What WDW food did you not enjoy?

The Moroccan rest. food was very bland. GO FIGURE?

I ate a lamb sandwich there once. It was so bland I asked for a mayonaise packet.........you woulda thought I asked for their firstborn! The guy walked to the back then came back and tossed the packet on the counter instead of putting it in my outstretched hand. Didn't get a smile with that one!:lmao::rotfl:

Oh yeah....Dole Whips also.......nasty!

The only thing I can think of that truly got my skeeved was the fixins bar at Peco's Bills. I was so excited to try it because of the rave reviews it had gotten here, but when we went, it looked like a food fight had taken place. I watched people pick with their fingers and kids grab without tongs. Just did not look sanitary to me. :( I was pretty bummed out. We did let the counter know and they came to clean up and replace some items. The food was lacking, even for "fast food".

Add me to the anti dole whip. It wasn't what I'd hoped for.

And the cheese soup at Le Cellier. Yuck. :( Also a big let down as I love, love, love soups!

The veggie burgers from the All Stars which are offered with bacon and cheese as the only toppings are bad. Also, when we stayed at CS, my son picked up a couple of things at the Pepper Market which were almost mysteriously flavorless.

The original veggie pie at R & S was just awful but there must have been complaints because now it's much better. :)

The only thing I can think of right now is the cheese fondue from this year's F&W Festival. It tasted like beer (which I hate). I got no cheese flavor from it. It was really thin too so it didn't really stick to the dippers. We ate the potatoes and tossed the rest. Maybe we just got a bad batch but it was horrible.

I'm not a sweet tooth person, so two small spoonfuls of the Dole Whip is enough. Lucky for me DD7.5 is good about sharing.

I agree about the turkey legs. Had that salty, chemical flavor that those saline injections produce. Blech!

Runny scrambled eggs at Ohana's breakfast. Even after I asked if they could be well done.

Neither my husband nor my sons enjoyed the turkey legs-they threw them out. I didn't even try them.

I dislike the cheddar cheese soup at Le Celliar and don't understand what all the fuss is. DH and the boys like it however.

The CS we had at ABC Commissary in 2005 (have not been back since) was so bad, we couldn't eat it at all. We threw it out and went to the place near the Indiana Jones show. This food there was not great, but at least it was edible. We've made it a point to only ever do TS lunches at DHS since that trip.

I'm also fairly certain I would dislike Boma. I detest cinnamon on meat and some of the other spices they use there. I also really do not like buffets, except for breakfast. I have no desire to eat there, no matter how many great reviews I read.

So many people had recommeded a Dole Whip, I knew I had to try it when I recently visited Disneyland. I really didn't understand what to expect- I didn't know that it was basically pinapple flavored soft-serve ice cream. I loved the first few bites, started not liking too much by halfway through, then I had to just throw the rest away. I know, I know- I've heard people GASP when they hear I threw away a Dole Whip! The flavor was really great, but I guess I'm not much of a pineapple ice cream person ;)

Pizza Planet. Blech. The pizza was nasty looking, so I ordered the caprese salad. It was awful. If salad can be greasy, it was. We didn't enjoy this place at all.

For me...

- Any burger from any of the CS restaurants, can't stand the buns, they fall apart before taking the first bite plus the patties always taste like cardboard to me.

- The Shaved Prime Rib Sandwich at Le Cellier. I knew after I ordered it that I would regret it because I love the Mushroom Filet so much, but wanted to try something different this time around....I know to only go with what I know best.

grapefruit cake-- HBD (white cake)
cheddar cheese soup- LC (boring)
lobster bisque-Coral Reef (odor was awful)
Kileau Torte-Kona (so rich it made me sick)
Bread pudding-'Ohana (just ok--why the raves?)
cupcakes-Starring rolls (just sickeningly sweet)
herring salad-Biergarten

edited to add: Kitchen Sink for reasons listed in MSLRAC's post below
Turkey legs
most items at Yuk and Yeti

Do not enjoy several of the supposedly "wonderful" treats including:

Dole Whips - oversweetened chemicals
Turkey Legs - disgusting
Tonga Toast
DW pizza in general
Kitchen Sink- Disgusting mish mosh of toppings poured over Edy's ice cream from your grocer's freezer

I am right there with you on all of those and would add LeCellier's soup to the list.

For those of you that mentioned Boma being sweet spicy...does that include breakfast?

Hands down, every thing for dinner at Ohana. The meat was either dry, mushy, or fatty. Every thing else I could have gotten at Trader Joe's. Horrible!

The Almond Pretzel in Norway. It was like eat communion bread with fingernails sprinkled on top. EEEk!

For me , it was everything at Le Cellier. I tried the cheese soup, the mushroom filet and the chocolate mousse. The soup ( which I tried 2 diff times to see if t was a fluke) and the filet were SEA WATER Salty.. Inedible. The mousse was cute but it was tasteless.......

For me , it was everything at Le Cellier. I tried the cheese soup, the mushroom filet and the chocolate mousse. The soup ( which I tried 2 diff times to see if t was a fluke) and the filet were SEA WATER Salty.. Inedible. The mousse was cute but it was tasteless.......

First of all, pizza stinks at WDW except maybe at Pizzafari

Wolfgang Pucks was awful

The food at 'Ohana. The only 2 things I didn't mind eating there were the shrimp and the dessert. Everything else was either overcooked and dry or tasted like it was out of the frozen food section.

The mushroom filet at Le Cellier. Way way way too much salt.

The chicken and rib combo at Cosmic Ray's. A bit fatty and just didn't taste right.

I have to agree with you about the fillet. I found the fillet way to salty. For me the whole mushroom fillet was nothing more than an average piece of meat plopped on a bed of Uncle Bens white rice with a fancy name called risotto, and a can of Campbells mushroom soup poured on top right from the can. Never again for me.

I don't like the regular popcorn. popcorn:: Too salty!I LOVE the dole whips!! :lovestruc

There is no such thing as popcorn with too much salt on it. :rotfl2:

My worst meal was not Le'Cellier (but close), It was ABC Commissary. I had the cuban sandwich. It was one of the few times I have ever taken a bite out of my food and had to quickly spit it out into a napkin. I've been told it's no longer on the menu, but the damage is done, I will never return to ABC again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter