What was your best upgrade?

well i just went to The Wilderness Lodge but we booked a t woods view and a Court Yard view but first they put us with a better view but the room was that you had to walk outside to see outside and then they put us in a room on the 4th floor with a great view of the pool and you saw rhe lobby when you walked out but it was funny because every night we heard them yelling at The Whispering Cayon cafe but it was a great room

My best upgrade was at Disney's Hilton Head Resort about 5 years ago. I had a 2 bedroom villa booked for 3 nights in June for a weekend trip with my 2 sisters. I paid about $200/night with a special castmember discount (I was a CM at the Disney Store then). When we arrived we were upgraded to a Grand Villa! It was bigger than my house - 2 stories, 2000 square feet, several balconies. We each had our own room! The resort was absolutely beautiful, too. This was my only upgrade of at least 15 trips to Disney hotels, but it was a good one! :earboy2:

Booked standard room at Beach Club, figured I'd be looking at landscaping or parking lot but the value season rate was good so that was fine, when got to room had a beautiful view pool area and across water toward Boardwalk.

Best non-Disney resort upgrade was at the Hilton DTD. Booked standard room, checked-in around 11pm, walked down hall to room and entry door to room was not a single door but a double door. We had some kind of suite, looked like they had taken down a wall between to rooms to make one large room with four beds plus there were two bathrooms. What a shock. Lots of room for three people.

Now that I think about it booked a standard room at the Dolphin, wound up with a water view on 5th floor or so looking toward Epcot, Boardwalk and the ferry boats going from docks to Epcot and Studios. I think that room had one of the best views in WDW.

Phrank

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter