What to do with one extra day and a preschooler?

ckdsweet

Earning My Ears
Hello --

My husband, daughter (3.5 yo), parents-in-law and I will be in Orlando for eight days in August before we go on a RCI cruise. We are going to stay off site at a villa but we are planning four Disney days (one for each park), as well as a few down days with shopping and pool time at the villa.We have one extra day where we want to do another park but I am undecided as to which one! Here are the options we are considering:

1) Legoland -- just the park, or could we do the park and waterpark in one day?

2) Volcano Bay or another waterpark - which would you recommend as best for that age

3) SeaWorld

Just wondering which you would recommend as the best option with a 3.5 year old? Anything we're missing that you think would be awesome for that age?

Thanks!

3.5 ... I would for sure rule out Volcano Bay.

Legoland or SeaWorld would both be great depending on which has more interest for you all.

Me? Since you are going in August, and Sesame Street should open in spring at SeaWorld, I would pick that.

We were at Legoland today for the first time, with a 4.5 year old. We loved it! It was so clean, well landscapes, and lots for young children to do. It makes me wish we would have tried it sooner!

My vote would be LEGO Land or Sea World. Tim Tracker has some great YouTube videos of each I’d you want to see what they are like.

Legoland is just right for toddlers. If you’re looking for something even more low key, consider the Crayola Experience at the Florida Mall.

SeaWorld all the way. SeaWorld has always been such a huge hit for the little ones in my family and is one that all ages totally enjoy.

It's a win for me to take a toddler somewhere they will totally love that I would even go to on my own without them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!