what others rave about and you just dont get it

Jeeeze...what an extremely negative thread. LOL!
At first..I thought that it could be fun. But then after a while I thought it kind of pointless. I mean one mans like IS another mans dislike or loathe.
Small world could be despised by some and loved by another.
So....i mean the whole thing seems like a moot case.

But thanks for the time everyone spent....on....this.
:confused:

I guess you could always go to the Disney Mom boards if all you want is sunshine. BTW, I used to like those Mom boards before I discovered DisBoards. My problem with the Mom boards was that there was never any analytical thinking.

I don't mind Disney transportation and for the extra 20 - 30 minutes that might be saved by renting a car, I'd rather not. I'm on vacation, not in a race. It's ok to take time to smell the roses...

If the buses smelled like roses, I might agree with you. However...

Yak and Yeti TS. Blech.

American Idol ( as a whole, but in the case of Disney, the attraction )

Toy Story Mania. i don't hate it, but I don't get the big deal.

Toy Story Mania-It's fun but it's just not worth all the chaos and stress
Turkey Legs-It was really messy to eat and it just tasted really bland
Parades-I'd rather be riding rides than standing on a crowded curb
Hollywood Studios-There are a couple of things that I enjoy there but I'd really rather just skip it.

I don't care for BLAB. My blaster never seems to go where I point it. When we get to the end no one in our party has any idea how they scored what they did. The whole thing is a slightly confusing guessing game through a neon jungle. Because of that I've never bothered with TSM. I'm told it's the same thing only with midway games. Ummm, no thanks. I can play those at any county fair or church fundraiser.

Now BTMRR or Space Mountain.... are a different story. :love:

Parades
Dole whip
Tonga toast
Ohanas
Poly
Beach club lobby smell
Le cellier
Chef mickeys
Cinderellas royal table
German caramels
Frozen grey goose thingy
Beaches and cream

I do not understand why Peter Pan and Winnie the Pooh have such long lines are you pretty much have to FP them.

Tonga Toast...mine was just a greasy overly sweet mess.
Frunch?? or whatever the name of that sickeningly sweet juice at Kona.
Fantasmic.

If the buses smelled like roses, I might agree with you. However...

:rotfl2:

Pecos Bills - Everyone always raves about how great the food is here for lunch...best in MK, etc etc..But I've eaten here several times and the burgers taste exactly the same as the burgers anywhere else. If it's just about the fix'ns bar, then I really don't get it.

I don't get it, either, but I haven't eaten there. My friends who've gone to WDW every year for the past decade plus keep telling me I "have to", but somehow I always end up at Columbia Harbor House instead. ;)

So far, going on the places I have eaten, and the treats I've tried there, I don't get any of the WDW food raves. I like pineapple Dole whips just fine (after I got over the weirdness of the first bite), and I like Mickey bars just as much as I do Dove bars, but I haven't had or seen much of anything at WDW that I can't get relatively close to home, and the close to home source is generally cheaper and/or better quality.

(Caveat; I live close enough to Chicago to buzz over there for an afternoon or evening, which admittedly gives me a huge advantage on the food front.)

No one has twisted anyone's arm to read it. If someone chooses to read through it and then feels like it was wasted time, it's their own fault for not finding something else to do.

Now now. I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone. So my apologies. And you are right. No one twisted my arm to read it.
And actually I found it kind of interesting the first page or so....but after that, just a little overkill with the negativity.

Seemed like I was in a family gathering where everyone was at Disneyworld but everyone was complaining about something. Ugh...Hate those times.
But I don't want to keep you from your thread. Enjoy!

:wave2:

Now now. I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone. So my apologies. And you are right. No one twisted my arm to read it.
And actually I found it kind of interesting the first page or so....but after that, just a little overkill with the negativity.

Seemed like I was in a family gathering where everyone was at Disneyworld but everyone was complaining about something. Ugh...Hate those times.
But I don't want to keep you from your thread. Enjoy!

:wave2:

:flower3:
And there's always 1 family member who loves to rain on everyone else's fun.

Parades

Wishes

IllumiNations (which I'm kind of glad is being replaced with World of Color, but I saw WoC once in DLR a few years back, and it was kind of "meh" also).

To a degree, TSMM. The ride isn't bad, but not good enough to stand in that kind of a line. The queue is nice, though.

Tonga Toast...mine was just a greasy overly sweet mess.
Frunch?? or whatever the name of that sickeningly sweet juice at Kona.
Fantasmic.

Three more things I love!! :rotfl:

As for me...hmm. I agree that TSMM is a heck of a lot of stress for a ride (even though it's a super fun one!).
Lapu Lapu--don't get the hype (though they look cool!)
Mission Space, esp. the orange side

First time I had a dole whip I didn't get it....but it was because I ordered wrong...the pineapple float with vanilla is the way to go..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter