What is the worst movie ever, in your opinion?

The 'burbs

You know what would have made this movie a classic? If they had cast BOTH Coreys in supporting roles, instead of just one. I mean, how can you cast the Feld-man without the Haim-ster??????? ;)

Titanic, pathetically inaccurate, full of the usual english are repressed evil killers. Accused First Officer Murdoch of being a murderer and a suicide when the man died because he gave his life jacket to a passenger. Ignored facts like the third class cabins (which the hero wouldn't have been as he was travelling steerage) where considered as good as other ships first class cabins. Officers of the ship went down to the lower decks with translators trying to get people on board and as fast as they where putting people on the lifeboats they where getting off as they where too scared to go on them. The often quoted 4 times as many first class men got off than 3rd class children ignores the fact that 3 times as many third class men got off as third class children. A terrible accident turned into a tacky piece of racist rubbish.

There are alot on the list that I agree with, but the worst movie for me is Phone Booth. A whole 2 hours about a man standing inside a phone booth, you've got to be kidding. How do these things actually become big screen movies :confused3

I have only ever walked out on one movie in my entire life...The Aristocrats.

Guess I wasn't alone...there was a sign in the lobby (that I failed to notice when I walked in :headache: ) saying that the movie was offensive and no refunds would be offered if you walked out

Come on!!!! You can't go see the Aristocrats and not know that you surely will be offended.... Did someone not tell you what the premise of this movie is?????????? Bob Saget's version of the joke is the most offesive out of everyone's...... While I didn't enjoy the movie, I prepared myself mentally ahead of time :worried:

Come on!!!! You can't go see the Aristocrats and not know that you surely will be offended.... Did someone not tell you what the premise of this movie is?????????? Bob Saget's version of the joke is the most offesive out of everyone's...... While I didn't enjoy the movie, I prepared myself mentally ahead of time :worried:

Nope. My friends just asked me to go with them because they thought I would like it. I didn't have time to look it up.
Apparently these friends don't know me very well.

The Big Lebowski with Jeff Bridges and John Goodman....We actually went to a theatre to see it and walked out...dumb!

We just rented "There will be Blood" with Daniel Day Lewis....When we returned it, we actually got our money back! It was such a waste of time!

Bewitched....thought it was going to be better than that!

I knew what the movie was about, but the only part I found remotely funny was Drew Carey's joke. The tellings of the "true" Aristocrats joke did not get me to smile. Except for comedians reconting the flubbing of the punchline as Aristocats.

986914~Spice-World-Video-Release-Posters.jpg

Nope. My friends just asked me to go with them because they thought I would like it. I didn't have time to look it up.
Apparently these friends don't know me very well.

It was definitely a big time-suck.... too bad you paid to see it ... :(

I knew what the movie was about, but the only part I found remotely funny was Drew Carey's joke. The tellings of the "true" Aristocrats joke did not get me to smile. Except for comedians reconting the flubbing of the punchline as Aristocats.

I didn't think it was funny at all, but I was well-prepared by my husband beforehand....

I didn't think it was funny at all, but I was well-prepared by my husband beforehand....

Could you pm me what it is about. I went to imdb, but it was kind of cryptic. It said it's about the oldest, dirtiest joke, but could you please pm me what it is?

Or anyone who knows or who has seen it, please let me know.

TIA!

I also HATED jerry McGuire - I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bored by the whole thing and I wanted him to fail and I wanted the stupid sports guy to get an injury so bad that he couldn't play anymore ever.

And I saw Closer on HBO - did they really bill it as a love story for adults? I didn't really think it was a love story. More a depressing pile of ka-ka.

People loved Jerry McGuire. I would hate when customers would ask my opinion. I'd end up lying and telling them I hadn't seen it yet.

Yes they really did bill Closer as a love story for adults. When I rented the movie that was the tag line on all the commercials. Honestly if that's a love story for adults give me the ones for kids.

Anything with Dane Cook is garbage. He's the Family Guy of actors and comedians.

I agree for the most part, but he was in Dan in Real Life and I loved it!

I hated, hated, hated Lost in Translation(turned it off which I very rarely do) and Vanilla Sky.

I admit that I loved Pulp Fiction (I love most Quentin Terantino movies though) and all the Pirates movies.

I hated the first two Lord of the Rings movies - the last one was good because it was the only one with any plot movement. My DH LOVES these movies and promptly offered to divorce me after I shared my hatred for them. :)

There are alot on the list that I agree with, but the worst movie for me is Phone Booth. A whole 2 hours about a man standing inside a phone booth, you've got to be kidding. How do these things actually become big screen movies :confused3

I can see how that particular film wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. However, to say it's just 2 hours of a man standing in a phone both is like saying "Twelve Angry Men" is just about twelve guys stuck in a room!!!

I can see how that particular film wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. However, to say it's just 2 hours of a man standing in a phone both is like saying "Twelve Angry Men" is just about twelve guys stuck in a room!!!

My final exam in one of my masters classes was based on twelve angry men....It wasn't that bad and quite interesting...will I watch it again...no....but am I glad that I saw it? yes

Anyone ever seen "Shrunken Heads"? Thats in a category all on its own!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter