What is the worst movie ever, in your opinion?

It would have to be "I Spit On Your Grave" but I'm not even sure it counts.

I was like 13 when I saw that movie with some friends. :scared1: We got it at a regular video store too. We couldn't bear to watch the whole thing.

My list would include Napoleon Dynamite, Punch Drunk Love (I wait all this time for a rated R Adam Sandler movie and that's the kind of crap I get?!?!?!?), Joe's Apartment and many others mentioned here. I also thought Aristocrats was not funny, and yes I knew the premise going into it.

Now, a lot of movies I really enjoyed have also been mentioned!

I just thought of another extremely boring film.

Clockwatchers.

My best friend and I just couldn't finish it. We kept waiting, and waiting and waiting for it to get better. Nothing ever happened in the film. All they did was sit there in an office watching clocks.

Are ya'll talking about Pirates of the Caribbean??? Bad???

I love those movies :lovestruc

Yeah- that's the one. I will usually watch movies through to the end in hopes that they will get better. I could not even bring myself to finish this movie.. I just didn't care what happened.

I can see how that particular film wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. However, to say it's just 2 hours of a man standing in a phone both is like saying "Twelve Angry Men" is just about twelve guys stuck in a room!!!

Well since I never saw Twelve Angry Men I can't say what that was about, but being that I did see Phone Booth, I can safely say that I wasted 2 hours of my life watching a a man in a phone booth. If it wasn't for the Keifer and Colin eye candy I would have asked for my money back :rotfl:

I didn't read the whole thread... maybe 10 pages... did anybody mention The Blair Witch Project?

Perfect for getting ready for a nap, though....

:sigh: What did I expect? I don't know....but this is the suckiest movie EVER!

13874976.jpg

Copland with Sylvester Stallone (I think that was the name). We walked out of that one

Gray Owl with Pierce Brosnen.

The Big Lebowski with Jeff Bridges and John Goodman....We actually went to a theatre to see it and walked out...dumb!

Oh my goodness... that is one of my all time favorite movies...

but it is certainly a love it or hate it kind of film.

I'll add my vote for worst ever film... I haven't read the whole thread, but by far the worst film I've ever seen was Battlefield Earth (with John Travolta - based on the novel by Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard).

It was just dreck. I think the Entertainment Weekly review said "A thousand monkeys at a thousand typewriters for a thousand years couldn't come up with a screenplay this bad."

I agree totally.

We absolutely and unequivocally have a new winner...

"The Happening"

Just got back. Worst film ever...period.

:sigh: What did I expect? I don't know....but this is the suckiest movie EVER!

13874976.jpg

Noooooooooo! I like that movie! It just can't be taken too seriously. You have to go into it expecting it to be cheesy. I like the music in it. It's like High School Musical for a slightly older crowd.

Anyway, worst movies. My best friend and I went to music camp 5 summers in a row, and they would always have a movie night, where we got to pick a movie (usually about 10 choices) and be bussed into town to see it. We managed to pick the WORST movies every single year. They were all bad:

- Problem Child 2
- House Sitter
- North (HORRIBLE! Worst of the Worst!)
- City Slickers II

I think we finally saw something semi-good our last year. "Clueless" maybe?

Another movie that left me like "WTH was that?" was Eyes Wide Shut. Weird weird.

This will send a lot of people running towards me with knives, but I absolutely hated "Pirates of the Caribbean". I know, I know, it is legendary on this board, but to be honest, I fell asleep in the movie theater while watching it with DH. :eek:

I woke up when a cannon went off and DH was snoozing as well. We are just not pirate type movie people and thought the movie was boring. Oh well.

:lmao:

This is my guilty pleasure. I was in LOVE with the spice girls. I have it on VHS and DVD.

No Country for Old Men - It took watching it twice to 'get it' and once i 'got it' it was a much better movie.

My vote for worst movie ever? Spiderman. I'm sorry. It was AWFUL. my runner up is Mr. Magiorum's Wonder Emporium. also AWFUL

Don't know if it's been mentioned but how about Lake Placid. Truly horrible. Though Betty White cursing up a storm was kinda funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter