What is the funniest/most ridiculous thing you have heard/seen on a flight?

We sat behind a mother and her daughter who looked about 5. After about 3 hours the mother tried to get the daughter to go to the toilet. Daughter was having none of it. She kept taking her but kiddo wouldn't go pee. For the next hour the mother became increasingly fraught, every 2 minutes she was asking the kid if she wanted to go for a wee. You could tell kiddo was loving the attention.

Eventually about 90 minutes after this started, the mother gave up and dozed off to sleep. She'd been asleep all of about five minutes when kiddo tugged on her and said she really really had to go to the toilet!

Rinse and repeat the whole experience 3 hours later - the daughter had her mother wrapped around her little finger!

I remember coming back from Florida last year and we arrived at Gatwick only to be told there had been an incident in the Cabin and we were waiting for local authorities to attend.

It turns out an elderly gent on the flight had slapped an Air Stewardess - the police boarded the flight and told him his rights as the arrested him. (this was not the funny part)

What made my husband and myself laugh/cringe was Mrs Chav in front of us who stood on her seat so she could look over and see exactly what was going on (some people have no shame) she then proceeded to yell in a loud and common voice "Ere is a bloody old geezer too - they have no respect those old codgers" - whilst it is funny now - at the time I felt so embarrased just watching her.

Glad to have made a few people laugh! It still makes me laugh now and it's nearly 5 years ago it happened! It was comedy genius and kept us amused for the rest of the flight!

I'll never forget my pals face picking the sandwich up from the guys lap, and she sat back down so fast. Me and my other pal (being 15/16 at the time) did the old "point and laugh" routine, thus making it much worse!

EDIT: I actually just realised why people are confused about the sandwich, it was still in the packet! She didn't open it and then it fell out, it literally just fell from the bag it was in in the overhead compartment!

Thanks for sharing, it still has me giggling! Lucky it didn't hit him in the eye with those corners :rotfl2:

Similar thing happened to my DD on our first flight. The steward opened the overhead locker, where they had stored all the mini tubs of pringles:lmao:. Don't ask me why....but one hit DD on the head. No dent thankfully. He gave her the tub for free though!

:rotfl:

Funny.

Any more????? :thumbsup2

HI
I'm loving all the stories:rotfl:

my one was about 5 years ago on way to florida a child was was very loud and playing his parents up, when all of a sudden he went very quiet, we found out that he'd been given a ice lolly which had stuck to his lips:rotfl2:

I know you really shouldn't laugh:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter