What is going on with Disney IT!?

disneymagicgirl

Been there, Done that, Going back!
I called yesterday to adjust my ressie to match our new plane tix. Well, that took over an hour due to confused CMs :confused3 as well as some system issues.

Today I get the invoice/confirmations for our split stay. One says arrive at BC GV on 5/9 and depart 6/1 for $2002.63. Heck yeah! I will stay 3 weeks for $2k!;) That was actually supposed to be 5/12-5/18.
The other one says YC GV 5/9 thru 5/16 MYP for $2450. It was supposed to be 5/9-5/12. The dates aren't correct but the prices are correct for the dates I was supposed to have reserved. I don't even know where to begin with calling to get this fixed. If I have to sit on the phone over an hour again...:sick:

Why can't they get it together!?!?

ETA- The reservations show up correct in MDE, so I think I am just going to leave it how it is so I don't have to be on the phone forever again. So weird!

Don't know but maybe this could have something to do with it.
http://www.zdnet.com/hcl-to-get-disneys-it-contract-drops-some-xerox-employees-in-us-7000000139/
I called yesterday to adjust my ressie to match our new plane tix. Well, that took over an hour due to confused CMs :confused3 as well as some system issues.

Today I get the invoice/confirmations for our split stay. One says arrive at BC GV on 5/9 and depart 6/1 for $2002.63. Heck yeah! I will stay 3 weeks for $2k!;) That was actually supposed to be 5/12-5/18.
The other one says YC GV 5/9 thru 5/16 MYP for $2450. It was supposed to be 5/9-5/12. The dates aren't correct but the prices are correct for the dates I was supposed to have reserved. I don't even know where to begin with calling to get this fixed. If I have to sit on the phone over an hour again...:sick:

Why can't they get it together!?!?

ETA- The reservations show up correct in MDE, so I think I am just going to leave it how it is so I don't have to be on the phone forever again. So weird!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter