What Do You Think of the 31 Days of Disney Vlogs?

Just coming back to this thread 2 weeks later, and I spent some time listening to a few of the shows in a row. Great content. I then forgot to go back and listen to more of them. I don't do facebook any more so I just missed them.

I would love to see them put together in one or two podcasts at the end.

I've enjoyed them and believe it would make for a great segment on the Tuesday show - "Question of the Week". Let everyone at the table give their answers, but it doesn't have to become a lengthy discussion. Then there could be a thread started here posing the same question as well as on FB.

I don't know if I am just not good at computers or what, but they don't come together (like on a Playlist) when I go to watch on YouTube. I generally watch when I am doing chores or on the exercise bike, it can be difficult to keep trying to find which ones I've already watched. In other words, like a PP suggested, maybe put them together at the end into one longer podcast/vlog?
I am just not the audience for the daily, short vlog stuff. Probably why I never got into Daily Fix

Anyone else keep checking yesterday, then acquire a sense of disappointment when you realized it was over?

I certainly hope something of this nature continues shortly!

Anyone else keep checking yesterday, then acquire a sense of disappointment when you realized it was over?

I certainly hope something of this nature continues shortly!
I'll miss these, for sure. Hoping it does become permanent, in some form. And love that they followed suggestions from us here to have more viewer interaction - always nice to know you're heard. :o

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter