- Jan 27, 2020
In case anyone is wondering about the answer to this, I was able to check in with a photo of the person's previous passport. Once it auto filled the form with the passport info, I then updated it to the correct passport number and expiration date. Obviously the person will need to submit the correct passport photo but in the meantime it allowed me to get a PAT. Everything worked very easily last night and I started at midnight and was done by 12:25. Our first room got a PAT of 11:15 and the second room 11:30. We all got boarding group 7.First time cruiser and hoping to check in at midnight tonight. There are 4 of us (two staterooms) but I don't have the photo of the passport for one of us. I do have the passport number and expiration date. Is there any way I can check in or am I going to have to wait until I have the photo?
You state in the For Speed list on number 4 to finish each stateroom and go back to fix photos and enter flight info. Do you go back and make these changes only after you get your PAT? Or do they need done before you submit that first time? Thank you!If you have multiple staterooms, you have to do them one at a time. You can do it from one log in, just switch reservations.
1. have downloaded to your device 1) a clean headshot of each person (straight on, no eyeglasses, hats or hair accessories, shoulders included, cannot be the same as passport photo), low resolution and 2) passport photo. Must be JPEG file!
2. a document with each passenger's birthdate, address, cell phone, email address, passport number, passport expiration, safe word for kids club, emergency contact name, emergency contact phone number, credit card information
3. Flight information for all legs -- date, airline, airport from, airport to, confirmation number/record locator number, flight number, time departure, time arrival
1. Upload photo and if it says it doesn't meet the criteria, click SAVE and move on. Deal with it after you get your PAT.
2. For Onboard account, select Cash to get through it quickly
3. For Travel Plans, select Driving to get through it quickly. I just used home address for the return.
4. Finish each stateroom then go back and fix photo, add credit card, add flight information.
You can change PAT times, so keep checking to see if any better ones become available closer to the cruise.
You can edit the Online Checkin information as much as you want (at least I have so far), until that piece of it goes under review and can't be modified.
After. Get the PAT(s), then you can go back to add credit card or flights, fix photos, etc.You state in the For Speed list on number 4 to finish each stateroom and go back to fix photos and enter flight info. Do you go back and make these changes only after you get your PAT? Or do they need done before you submit that first time? Thank you!
After PAT, does not even need to be that night. Do it soon, though, before they start their review of that section because then you are locked out.You state in the For Speed list on number 4 to finish each stateroom and go back to fix photos and enter flight info. Do you go back and make these changes only after you get your PAT? Or do they need done before you submit that first time? Thank you!
Yes, are sailing on the Fantasy on Dec 3 - it is our first Disney cruise for our entire family, and the first cruise for the kids and most of the adults. We are driving down from Virginia a few days early and staying in a hotel at Port Canaveral, and then taking a shuttle to the port. I am not totally sure what to expect, but I think everyone should have a nice time. My kids have never even been to a beach before!Finally checked in last night. Had to wait for my computer (I am in Central Time) to get to Midnight MY time.
With the DCL Transfer I was unable to pick a PAT. It just told me to 'arrive at my leisure'. I ended up with Group 3 at around 1:30 EST. T (11:00 - 11:15) his was for the Fantasy Dec. 3rd sailing.
Captain Hurricane - are you on the same ship? Are you in the EST? Trying to figure out if my Boarding Group Number IS because of DCL Transportation.
(Love your name!)
PS. It was NOT easy and very frustrating . . . .