What day Universal?

CandyMouse

DIS Veteran
Hi, we're trying to figure out what day to do Universal. We'll be there November and have 6 park days starting on Thursday Nov. 18th . with it being just before Thanksgiving I didn't know if it mattered what day? Our plan is possibly.....

1st day- Thursday-DL
2nd day- Friday-CA
3rd day-Sat.-Knotts
4th day-Sun.-DL
5th day-Mon.-Universal
6th day-Tues.-CA

We're wanting to start at a different park each day, but have DL hoppers, so how's that look? We won't have a car so we'll have to Uber or bus to Universal. I didn't know if it would make a difference what day since it will be close to Thanksgiving, traffic wise or lines in the park. Thanks!

The traffic to get to and from Universal will be worse on weekdays. It might be worth switching your Universal day to Saturday or Sunday.

PHXscuba

The traffic to get to and from Universal will be worse on weekdays. It might be worth switching your Universal day to Saturday or Sunday.

PHXscuba
Thanks, I was thinking that would be a good idea to switch Universal to Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter