What CP package did you get?

Do you really have to wait in line for an hour before even if you have a dinner package. I know you don't have an actual reserved seat, but I did think they had enough seating for those who book a package. How soon should i arrive.

Originally posted by disneyw/kids
Do you really have to wait in line for an hour before even if you have a dinner package. I know you don't have an actual reserved seat, but I did think they had enough seating for those who book a package. How soon should i arrive.

Yes, there is a dinner package line and a line for those without packages. Last year, we got there 45 minutes before our showtime and sat half-way back in the seating. There were so many people ahead of us in line that the line followed the lake from the American Gardens and we ended up in front of Japan. We made it in just before they started letting in the general public.

Originally posted by angey77
Yes, there is a dinner package line and a line for those without packages. Last year, we got there 45 minutes before our showtime and sat half-way back in the seating. There were so many people ahead of us in line that the line followed the lake from the American Gardens and we ended up in front of Japan. We made it in just before they started letting in the general public.

Where is the Candlelight Processional located at Epcot.

I just called (4:30pm), had no hold time, and got exactly what I wanted - 5pm show on Wed. Dec. 15th with 7pm ps at Marrakesh! :sunny:

Oh, and for those wondering about Illuminations, it has always been moved back to 9:30p.m. during CP season.

I called at approx 4:00 pm and got right thru. I was able to get Le Cellier ressies at 5:30 for 8:15 show on Wed 12/22. I was told by CM to pick up tickets the day of the show at CP pick up window. I'm glad to hear that we can get them at the resort instead. Any one have any idea how much time to allow to walk from Le Cellier to CP. It is myself, DH and DD8. We can go at a fast pace, crowds permitting of course.
Thanks.

Lori

12/06, 5:00 show, Garden Grill at 7 o'clock.

I'm hoping to scoot right out of the CP and see the Tree Lighting ceremony at 6:00, but if I don't make it, that's okay.

I called at 12:15 CST, was on hold maybe 15 seconds, but I was her first CP package of the day. She said the computer wouldn't let her book more than 60 days out but she knew that they could start making CP reservations today. Soooo, 30 minutes later I had my reservation. But she was really, really nice!!

She did say that my credit card would be charged right then, and I forgot to ask where to pick up my tickets.

This was the first planning type thing I've done so far except for reserving my room, so I'm EXCITED!! :Pinkbounc

I called first thing this morning-to be on hold for 75 mins. until I finally hung up (I was late enough...)-THEN I called around 2pm, and YEAH, I got exactly what I wanted...

12/5 (DD's 8th & DH 37th birthdays)-8:15 show with a 5:30 PS at Coral Reef. I'm so excited!!!!:) :)

CP is held in the America Gardens Theater, directly across from The American Adventure in USA - Le Cellier is in Canada, only 5 countries from USA, I'd say if you walk quickly you could make it in 5 - 10 minutes - it's quite close.

Wow- this is so cool! For Dec. 6th we got 5:40 PS at Rose and Crown for a party of 10. I'm so excited. This wil be our first year for the CP!

Originally posted by disneyw/kids
Where is the Candlelight Processional located at Epcot.

It is in the American Gardens Theatre, which is in front of the United States pavillion in World Showcase.

We got Dec 15 4:50pm Le Cellier and 8:15 show. Fairly close to what I wanted. We would have preferred 5:30 for dinner but I'm just glad to have gotten in at Le Cellier!!!!! Table for 8. Now cross your fingers and throw some pixie dust because my best friend will be trying tonight to get a table for 4 for the same times!!!:goodvibes

Dec. 11 - for MIL's birthday:

CP at 6:45

Garden Grill at 8:10

...........then Illuminations...........then short stroll to BCV.............

I was on hold for 45min around 9:45am CDT.

Regards,
Humphrey53209

I got what I wanted. December 7, 5:00 show, dinner @ Biergarten @ 6:30.

Yesterday I got on the phone at 7 am. I turned the phone over to my hubby at 7:15 since I had to go to work. Luckily he put the phone on speaker. Total time on hold was 2 hours and 20 minutes. (Thank goodness we used the toll free # given to us with the passes purchased from the Disney Store.) The castmember said things were crazy with cancelations because of hurricane Frances. Patty

:space:

WOW....read thru 8 pages, yep all of them, and I was surprised it took to page 7 to find a Marrakesh. :eek: Well, I haven't yet decided to do a dinner package or not, yet. But, if I do....Marrakesh is our choice.

Is the CP suitable for young kids? I think it may be boring. Perish the thought, but I'm not much into singing songs like: Holy Night, The First Noel, Away in a Manager. I tend to like more upbeat things like: Rudolph, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Jingle Bells, Frosty, etc. Please, someone who has been before tell me more about it. Before I book and don't end up liking it.

5:40 P.M. on November 26 at Le Cellier for our party of 10.

Is the CP suitable for young kids? I think it may be boring. Perish the thought, but I'm not much into singing songs like: Holy Night, The First Noel, Away in a Manager. I tend to like more upbeat things like: Rudolph, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Jingle Bells, Frosty, etc. Please, someone who has been before tell me more about it. Before I book and don't end up liking it.

It is suitable for young kids. Mine aren't too young anymore (youngest is now 10) but they love it. It is very traditional with readings from the Bible and classical music done by a full orchestra. It is Christmas. It doesn't sound like it will match your taste but maybe you should try it and see.

HBC

December 17-- 5:00 show with dinner at 7:10 at Le Cellier. We are doing a short 4 day trip before the disney cruise and were going to skip CP this year but dh loves Steven Curtis Chapman. I tried Thursday in the am and was on hold for an hour and a half. I called back at 5:00 and got through in 5 minutes. I wish we could have gotten dinner a little earlier but am happy with what we got. I was surprised how many people posted they had to go to a second or third choice.

December 30th 5:00 show dinner at Nine Dragons at 6:30. What and where is the tree lighting ceremony?
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter