What character is on your annual pass or "other" pass?

tennisnut

Pin collector
I just read the thread about AP's and their characters and was wondering what character everyone had.

I have Mickey and DS has Mickey ( makes it hard because I hold onto his pass and have to turn it over every time!).

DH has Donald.

DD is WAY MATURE for an annual pass :(. I hope this changes soon.

I know Scottakamickey has Minnie and his DW has Mickey. I chuckle every time he pulls Minnie out!!!!

Anyone else?

My AP has the 100 years Mickey. I also have some parkhoppers all of which have the 2000 logo.

Susan - hope to see you in Sept.!

Cyn

MY first AP had Mickey. When I went to renew the woman gave me Minnie but I refused it because you all know how I feel about that she-Mouse and MY Mickey.
she refused to give me a Mickey so I have Goofy now. I won't go back to her in September when I renew. Peggie

I mentioned on my previous post, when my AP came out I had a tempered tentraum - so now I have Mickey.

After all I have to look at him for a whole year.

Darlene

I have Donald on mine
Mom has Minnie on hers

Buggin'
Amber

I am hoping that we will get a sympathetic CM that will let us choose our AP characters

Mickey for me
Pluto for DD9
Goofy or DD11

When our MCMCP passes came my DD11 refused to have Minnie, too funny.

I have Mickey, and DH has Goofy. He's jealous, cause he loves Mickey. :)

Dar

I have donald, DW has goofy, and DD has Minnie. We all got our favorite characters. Now THATS Disney Magic... unscripted!

Yea, this is what I wanted, to be laughed at in public about my Minnie AP. To make matters worse, I have to have Minnie for 16 Months instead of the normal 12, those extra 100 Days.

To soften the blow, I do have Mickey on the AP holder, so when I pull it out I see Mickey and then immediately turn Minnie over. You can slide your AP in either way, so that works.

As for requesting specific characters, I haven't had much luck. They give you its random and they can't control which one comes out story.

You actually have APs that are different? My kids and I have the DLR passes and they are all the same.:confused:

Ann, Here is my AP collection, I could find the older years, but here is the last 3.

The First was from 99 to 00, the second was from 00 to 01 and the Minnie, Yes I admit its a Minnie, is from 01 to 02.

Annual_Pass.jpg

My AP is orange with the two park logo on it. Has my photo on it. Says "Passport Annuel"Oh wait that's the one for DLP. :jester:

DLR is white has two parks logos on it. Has your picture on it. Hard plastic like a credit card. Lasts much longer than the WDW one.

WDW has Mickey on it. Not sure when I'll be back so not renewing this time. Sealed in plastic holder so it won't get dirty. I don't like this as much as the DLP or DLR ones.

Don't have one for TDL so not sure what those look like. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!