What campsite for this RV?

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
We are thinking about buying a class C style RV (Navion 24J). Our first RV ever. Only tent camped at the Fort. :goodvibes

What is the minimum hookup can we get? We'll be 24ft long and DH says he doesn't mind going to the dump station when we need to if we can get the popup site.

DH knows we can fit on a popup site but disney discribes it as being for tents, popups, and vans only.

With which sites can we get Disney's WDW today and Must Sees on our tv or is that only for premium hook-ups? Don't see cable listed for the popup or full hook ups.

What do you recommend and what loop?

Thanks from the clueless. :thumbsup2

There is no dump station on site. I think all sites have cable, but you need to bring your own 25-50 foot cable to hook up. You probably need at least a full hookup site, but others will be on here shortly to give a better answer.

Thanks I had no idea they did not offer a dump station. I'll defiantly have to tell DH we'll need at least a full hook-up.

Now if they offer cable too I'd be thrilled. Love watching WDW Today and the Must Sees. :goodvibes

Yep, the minimum would be a full hook-up or you could do a preferred or premium. We saw a lot of smaller Class Cs and Bs in the preferred loops last year.

You might as well go ahead and post a picture of the RV. You know we want to see it!:goodvibes

We are going out this weekend to go look at two different RVs. If we purchase I'll be sure to post a pic. :goodvibes

RV sites only so you have all the hook ups. 30-50 amp electric, water, sewer and cable. If your rig has slide outs the RV site is wider for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter