What are you watching tonight?

Currently watching The Boys on Prime, but will watch Loki tonight and probably the Habs/LV hockey game.

I'm going to watch the Olympic Swim Trials. We know a young woman who is swimming in the 200IM finals tonight. I am FB friends with her mom and my DD21 swam with and against her 5+ years ago when they were both swimming on club teams (they were on the same team for 2 years). She's not top seeded, but as they say in swimming, "If you have a lane, you have a chance.".

Tonight will be Jeopardy and Press Your Luck plus either Pyramid or Crime Scene Kitchen with some baseball.

Currently watching The Boys on Prime, but will watch Loki tonight and probably the Habs/LV hockey game.

That. show. is wild. I haven't gotten to the 2nd season yet, but loving the concept.

I watched the Sasquatch documentary on Hulu. Think investigative journalism, Northern California marijuana farms, Sasquatch, Hells Angels & murder. Also wild.

We started watching Grimm last night and are watching more tonight. Interesting so far.

I'm going to watch the Olympic Swim Trials. We know a young woman who is swimming in the 200IM finals tonight. I am FB friends with her mom and my DD21 swam with and against her 5+ years ago when they were both swimming on club teams (they were on the same team for 2 years). She's not top seeded, but as they say in swimming, "If you have a lane, you have a chance.".
Good luck to her.🙂

The series DH and I are currently binging is StartUp on Netflix. We’re halfway through season 2 and watch two or three episodes a night.

Hospital Playlist season 2 premiere dropped on Netflix today. Just finished a rewatch of S1 yesterday to get ready for it!

Thanks! She wasn't one of the top 2 finishers (who go to the Olympics) but she moved up a spot. Being one of the top 8 swimmers in an event in the whole US is pretty awesome in and of itself.
Maybe she will qualify for 2024 in Paris in a couple years? You never know.

Maybe she will qualify for 2024 in Paris in a couple years? You never know.
She swims again tonight in the 100m free semi-finals. She's right in the middle of the pack of 16. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll make top 8 because the top 4 swimmers from tomorrow night's final go to the Olympics.

She swims again tonight in the 100m free semi-finals. She's right in the middle of the pack of 16. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll make top 8 because the top 4 swimmers from tomorrow night's final go to the Olympics.
I’ll root for all the athletes in the middle then. I always love seeing team USA do well in swimming in the Olympics. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!