What are you watching tonight?

An Amazon Prime original movie about the pandemic called SongBird but even though it's got some names in it (Demi Moore, Bradley Whitford) it's a total stinker. :rolleyes: I just dumped out of it actually and am going to watch the last episodes of Versailles Season 3 instead.

I just finished binge watching Revenge and I'm now in that weird in-between place where I can't decide what to watch next.

Saw Luca last night. Have been watching Loki. Liking Loki very much, love the production design.
I've got that on right now, too (Loki, that is, not Luca). All the new MCU streaming series have been great, and for very different reasons. This one scratches the itch for something a little higher-concept that doesn't take itself too seriously.

:( We were looking forward to watching a few episodes of Top Chef but for some odd reason, our cable system's on-demand content won't load. We're stuck watching the last few episodes of Startup (season 3) on Netflix which I'm not really in the mood for.

I've got that on right now, too (Loki, that is, not Luca). All the new MCU streaming series have been great, and for very different reasons. This one scratches the itch for something a little higher-concept that doesn't take itself too seriously.
Yep- I'm definitely liking it more than Wandavision and "Falcon and The Snowman". The fish-out-of-water premise for Loki has made him a more interesting character to me too.

I'm bagged so I'm turning in early. DH will enjoy some "special time" watching Deadliest Catch.

Yep- I'm definitely liking it more than Wandavision and "Falcon and The Snowman". The fish-out-of-water premise for Loki has made him a more interesting character to me too.
I liked the other ones, too. I adored WandaVision, and although Falcon and Winter Soldier was kind of slow to warm up, I was into it by the second half, and I loved how the season ended. I think all three series have different tones, and I've been enjoying all of them more than I ever enjoyed the movies (which I don't dislike, but I think I like TV as a storytelling format better than film in general).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter