What are you watching tonight?

Our nightly routine these days is a couple of episodes of Modern Family, followed by Disney vlogs on YouTube. My partner has already gone to bed, so right now I'm watching the Magic Dads review Mama Melrose's.

I need to watch my daily Deep Space 9 yet, I usually do in the morning but it's been a busy day! I'd also love to catch a Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist before I go to sleep.

Teen mom 2

what can I say, I like trashy tv

After checking twice and hardly daring to believe it, I'm all alone here tonight for basically the first time since Covid. WOOT!! Remote in my hand and nobody else's preference to take into account!! I'm using a trial subscription to a new streaming service and binging a 4-episode British suspense series called Cheating. :cloud9:

YAY for having the house to yourself. It’s such a nice seeing.

Is your new streaming service Crave? I’ve had it for a few months and actually changed my cable package to the bare minimum because there’s so much content on Crave. We also cancelled Netflix too.

Teen mom 2

what can I say, I like trashy tv

YAY for having the house to yourself. It’s such a nice seeing.

Is your new streaming service Crave? I’ve had it for a few months and actually changed my cable package to the bare minimum because there’s so much content on Crave. We also cancelled Netflix too.
No, we do have Crave though (and HBO) as part of our cable package. And Prime and Apple TV and Disney+ and Netflix. You did a smart thing with your cable because other than original content on HBO, Crave just basically has all the same content as the cable channels. Our cable also has all the channels on-demand (which is how we usually watch stuff) so Crave is actually pretty redundant but it’s the only way to get HBO.

We got a Firestick for Christmas and it offers a lot of channels that we’ve never seen before, with a lot of foreign and unique content. The only catch is that each channel has a monthly subscription that you pay for through Amazon Prime. I’m working my way through the free trials and trying to suck up the content that really interests me without paying :laughing: . The current one is called Sundance TV and it basically has every piece of entertainment ever shown at a Sundance Film Festival, among other kind of obscure things.

I'm planning to watch History of Swear Words on Netflix tonight. Since I use many of them myself, I'm curious as to their origins.

Last night I flipped back and forth between the Olympic Swimming Trials and the Cincinnati Reds baseball game. Didn't make it through either one, fell asleep.

No, we do have Crave though (and HBO) as part of our cable package. And Prime and Apple TV and Disney+ and Netflix. You did a smart thing with your cable because other than original content on HBO, Crave just basically has all the same content as the cable channels. Our cable also has all the channels on-demand (which is how we usually watch stuff) so Crave is actually pretty redundant but it’s the only way to get HBO.

We got a Firestick for Christmas and it offers a lot of channels that we’ve never seen before, with a lot of foreign and unique content. The only catch is that each channel has a monthly subscription that you pay for through Amazon Prime. I’m working my way through the free trials and trying to suck up the content that really interests me without paying :laughing: . The current one is called Sundance TV and it basically has every piece of entertainment ever shown at a Sundance Film Festival, among other kind of obscure things.

I see that channel advertised so much and I’d love to get it, but I already have about five years of series and movies to get through first lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter