What are you getting your TEEN DD's THis Christmas 2013 thread

May I ask all of you Disser's a favor? I want to get my DD an ITunes card, which seems some of you on this thread are going to purchase for your teens. When somebody sees a deal can you post it on this thread? I know several weeks ago someone posted that Staples (I think?) had a $50.00 card for $40.00 - I would love a deal like that! But I am afraid I will miss it! But I NEVER miss checking the DIS everyday! :) TIA.

Right now Target has them for 10% off. Its not as good as the $40 for a $50 one but I don't think the smaller denominations ever go down 20%.
If you are a BJs member, check your coupons because they put them out sometimes and the cards are already discounted a little bit.

Originally Posted by mom4graceandlogan
Re; Wreck this journal. read about here last year did not get it. Saw them for $3 in a clearance bin at books a million. Flipped thru it. Looks cute got one for both daughters. I assume $3 is a good price. It looked like there is a new one out this year.

I wanted to say thanks for this info I went to the books a million today and found 4 on clearance (3.97 each) that looked identical to the ones they were selling for 15.00.

edited because of quoting

This year my 14 yo dd has given me her list and almost everything on it, she wants monogrammed. Monograming is very popular here right now. She as asked for a monogrammed bathing suit, sports bras, jeans, hair bows, etc...you name it, she wants it monogrammed. :)

Lush is having a deal--spend a 100, get 10 in a card. My d love the bath bombs and bubble bars. Cute stocking stuffers and gift sets

For those of you getting Uggs....what kind do they wear now? Still the suede traditional type or more like a riding boot? Sorry to be so terribly out of touch.

Slickdeals had the code today. Got DD green converse $35 shipping was free too. Couple weeks ago those shoes were over$60 shipped.

I got from this thread: the zombie respond team sticker DD starts drivers ED January. $1.00 necklace. DS a minion Jerry t shirt for our next trip, and all of us the glowing finger lights for our stockings. I got to ignore this thread.

I never have but they sound pretty cool, especially for a music lover. My dd mentioned she wants EOS lipbalm and I remembered seeing that mentioned in this thread. I have never heard of it before, does anyone know if it is something I can get at CVS or is it a specialty item sold at a specific store?

If you have an Ulta near by I saw an EOS holiday 3 pack for 7.99. They also have a 3.50 off of a 10.00 order.

My DD loves the EOS lip glosses as well. I'll also be picking up the 5 for 5 stocking stuffers.

If you have an Ulta near by I saw an EOS holiday 3 pack for 7.99. They also have a 3.50 off of a 10.00 order.

My DD loves the EOS lip glosses as well. I'll also be picking up the 5 for 5 stocking stuffers.

Want to hear my worst decision ever?
When something is much cheaper online in the States (we're Canadian) we order from the American website and have it shipped to a place just over the border that charges you $5.00 per package to hold it. You go over the border, pick it up, declare it, pay any duty or taxes at the border and voila.. it's much cheaper. You have to be careful on the math and figure in the package fee, border taxes and duty etc.. but it can still work out much cheaper.

I made a big order from Walmart.com. and saved almost $50 from what it would have cost me here.
Then Walmart shipped everything at different times:scared:
They sent each EOS lip balm I ordered in it's own package. So for four of them.. I paid $5 PER PACKAGE to use the package service. And then duties and taxes at the border. They also sent 3 other items in their own package.
So once I paid the stupid package fees and taxes and duty and gas cost I saved nothing and sat at the border for an hour. Most expensive EOS lip balm ever. I was so upset.:mad:

ETA) and to add insult to injury the shirt they sent me was the wrong color and size! To return it would be way way more hassle than it's worth. This is the first time this has been a complete bust. I usually have no problems. Live and learn I guess.

Slickdeals had the code today. Got DD green converse $35 shipping was free too. Couple weeks ago those shoes were over$60 shipped.

I got from this thread: the zombie respond team sticker DD starts drivers ED January. $1.00 necklace. DS a minion Jerry t shirt for our next trip, and all of us the glowing finger lights for our stockings. I got to ignore this thread.

kohls online has converse as well plus TURKEY30 for 30 percent off and FREESHIPNOV for free shipping and go thru ebates for additional 6 percent off.

May I ask all of you Disser's a favor? I want to get my DD an ITunes card, which seems some of you on this thread are going to purchase for your teens. When somebody sees a deal can you post it on this thread? I know several weeks ago someone posted that Staples (I think?) had a $50.00 card for $40.00 - I would love a deal like that! But I am afraid I will miss it! But I NEVER miss checking the DIS everyday! :) TIA.

GiftCardMall is selling $50 iTunes cards for $40 on ebay today. Shipping is free.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-iTunes-C...7?pt=US_Gift_Certificates&hash=item3cd82cf557

Want to hear my worst decision ever? When something is much cheaper online in the States (we're Canadian) we order from the American website and have it shipped to a place just over the border that charges you $5.00 per package to hold it. You go over the border, pick it up, declare it, pay any duty or taxes at the border and voila.. it's much cheaper. You have to be careful on the math and figure in the package fee, border taxes and duty etc.. but it can still work out much cheaper. I made a big order from Walmart.com. and saved almost $50 from what it would have cost me here. Then Walmart shipped everything at different times:scared: They sent each EOS lip balm I ordered in it's own package. So for four of them.. I paid $5 PER PACKAGE to use the package service. And then duties and taxes at the border. They also sent 3 other items in their own package. So once I paid the stupid package fees and taxes and duty and gas cost I saved nothing and sat at the border for an hour. Most expensive EOS lip balm ever. I was so upset.:mad: ETA) and to add insult to injury the shirt they sent me was the wrong color and size! To return it would be way way more hassle than it's worth. This is the first time this has been a complete bust. I usually have no problems. Live and learn I guess.

I can't even imagine! What a pain and an expensive EOS. What we don't do thinking it will save us a few dollars. Sometimes the hassle isn't worth it.

It's strange how we can receive something shipped from Canada with no problem but not the other way around.

They have them at 5below too but not sure how much they are.

No Ulta here but thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks! I'll check Sams first and then everywhere else if I cant find them there.
Her friend left hers here and I had no idea what it was! :lmao:

Our Target has them in different places throughout the store. I've seen them by the checkout lanes, in the makeup section and also near first aid, where the chapstick/lip stuff is.

Thanks I'll check Target for the holiday pack. Since I know what they are now, I do notice the single ones at the checkout. I'll take a look in the make up aisles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter